Question about Amana Washing Machines
You can access through back panel. But before you do, make sure there is not a kink in the drain hose, it is very common
Posted on Aug 20, 2009
To get the front off. (All screws look to be #2 Phillips Screws)
1. You have to unscrew (2) phillips screws from the back that holds the top on.
2. Slide the top off. (slide towards the back)
3. Then where the control panel is there is about 4-6 screws holding that plastic piece on, take those out this will allow you to pull the control panel up and out of the way.
4. At this point you can unscrew the 4-6 screws in the door area that holds the front of the washer on, once you unscrew those screws there is a tab that you have to lift the front over to pull the front off. This will allow you access to the locking mechanism.
5. There are only 2 screws holding te locking mechanism on.
Posted on Nov 18, 2010
The ring is a clamp that keeps the rubber part, called the bellow, attached to the front panel of the washer. To reinstall hook the edge of the bellow around the lip of the opening in the front panel (the hole through which you put your laundry). Then take the clamp and seat it in the groove of the bellow behind the lip of the front panel. The spring on the clamp should pull the bellow tight to the opening of the panel.
Posted on Dec 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2016 | Amana Washing Machines
Sep 21, 2014 | Amana NFW7200TW 3.5 Cu. Ft. Front Load...
Aug 09, 2014 | Amana NFW7200TW 27-in. Washer Front...
May 09, 2014 | Amana NFW7200TW 3.5 Cu. Ft. Front Load...
Jan 02, 2014 | Amana Front Load Washing Machine Washer...
Jul 13, 2013 | Amana NFW7200TW 3.5 Cu. Ft. Front Load...
May 17, 2012 | Washing Machines
Aug 28, 2010 | Maytag NFW7200TW Front Load Washer
Aug 23, 2009 | Maytag NFW7200TW Front Load Washer
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!