Question about Lucent Lands Phones
AVG Login Support -Anti-Virus Guard(AVG) is an antivirus software that provides protection to thousands of businesses against viruses, malware, ransomware, adware, trojans, and other threats. It provides complete security and safety to confidential data, emails, files, networks, and PC devices from cyberthreats. For AVG login, it is important to create an account. http://my-avg-login.com
Posted on Dec 05, 2019
SOURCE: lUCENT 1872
Follow this link for your manual http://telephones.att.com/docMgt/public/art/175/1872_manual.pdf
Make sure you have adobe reader installed to view.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 07, 2008
SOURCE: Not working
Astonishingly, assignment of announcement to phone line is not documented in the user manual. Tech support was totally worthless concerning this issue. I had to discover it by trial and error. To assign an announcement to a specific phone line do the following:
1) Record your announcement message for a, b, c, ao, etc. as documented
2) Press program
3) Keep pressing the feature button until ANNC appear at the bottom of screen, line 1 appears at the top, and the letter 'a' appears in the middle.
4) Choose the announcement to be assigned to Line 1 by pressing the select button
5) Press the feature button again. Line 2 appears in the display.
6) Repeat step 4 to select the announcement to be assigned to Line 2.
7) Press program button, or take phone off-hook to end the sequence.
Shame on AT&T for such shoddy documentation, and lack of support for their products!
Posted on Jun 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2011 | Vtech CS62293 Cordless Phone
Sep 26, 2009 | Lucent 1872 Corded Phone
Sep 25, 2009 | Lucent 1872 Corded Phone
Jul 02, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jun 17, 2009 | Cell Phones
Mar 07, 2008 | Lucent 1872 Corded Phone
Nov 19, 2007 | Lands Phones
Nov 09, 2007 | Lucent 1872 Corded Phone
Jan 09, 2007 | Lucent 1872 Corded Phone
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: