Question about Electrical Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2017 | Electrical Supplies
Sep 02, 2011 | Coleman Powermate Premium Plus 6250W...
Mar 26, 2011 | Fender SuperSonic 22 22W 1x12 Tube Guitar...
If there is no power to the receptacles:
1. Turn the circuit breaker switches off and disconnect all electrical loads from the generator.
2. Turn the circuit breakers on and test the GFCI's by following the procedures in this manual
on page 1 -
TO TEST A GFCI:
Start the generator. Turn the auto idle switch off. Push in the TEST button (A) on the receptacle.
The RESET button (B) will pop out. Power is now off at the receptacle.
If the RESET button does not pop out, the GFCI is not working. Do not run
generator until the problem can be corrected. To restore power to receptacle,
push the RESET button in. If the RESET button pops out during operation,
stop the generator and check the generator and equipment for defects.
3. Place the voltage selector to the 120 Volt only positions (unless you are using a tool that
requires 240 Volts).
4. Turn the idle control switch off.
5. Turn the circuit breaker(s) off and reconnect the electrical loads. Be sure that the plugs are
securely connected to the receptacles.
6. Turn the circuit breaker(s) on.
7. If there is still no power at the receptacles, take the generator to an authorized DEWALT
service center. To locate a DEWALT service center nearest to you, call 1-800-4-DEWALT
Thanks for choosing Fixya!
Nov 27, 2010 | Garden
Nov 03, 2010 | Steamist 1100 Sm11 Large Capacity Steam...
Mar 23, 2010 | 1997 Chrysler Town & Country
Jan 29, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 14, 2009 | Coleman Powermate Premium Plus 6250W...
Jun 30, 2009 | Porter Cable 10,000 Watt 20 Hp Portable...
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!