Question about Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
SOURCE: id like to know how
Try this procedure:
1) Unplug player from power socket (for 1min)
2) Connect plug to power socket
3) Using the remote, press POWER button to turn unit on.
4) Press DVD button to enter dvd-mode
5) Press the following remote buttons, in this sequence:
ENTER, 8, 4, 2, 6, 9, ENTER
If done correctly, your dvd should go into Standby mode.
6) Press POWER button to turn unit on.
"If this works, please rate this solution with thumbs up"
Posted on Jun 16, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2016 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
May 25, 2015 | Samsung HT-Z120 DVD Home Theatre System
Jun 16, 2011 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 05, 2011 | Samsung HTP-1200 System
Feb 12, 2011 | Samsung HT-Z210T Theater System
Jan 16, 2011 | Samsung HT-X20 Home Cinema 600W Theater...
Dec 27, 2009 | Samsung HT-X40 System
Jul 14, 2019 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!