Question about Mitsubishi Televison & Video
It will try to power up again but then it powers down and then shuts off and you get a red light. Is it the power source that is bad? Thank you, Greg.
Hi Sally Jo, Unit powers on and works properly for a while then shuts off with a red lamp LED (lamp error). Suspect bad lamp part # 915P020010 2. Lamp enable line at J14 pin 6 does not switch to 5 volts after turn on, 12 and 5 volt supplies are good. Suspect the Light Engine part # 939P977010 3. At power on the lamp turns on and off three times and then the unit shuts down with a red lamp LED (lamp error). Replace the Light Engine part # 939P977010 4. Check for 12-volts DC at J-9 connector pin 4 on the Engine Driver PCB, if missing check for an open F9A09 on the Power PCB, if it is open replace F9A09 part # 283P127060 and the Light Engine part # 939P977010 5. Lamp enable line at connector J14 pin 6 on the Engine Driver PCB switches to 5 volts after turn on but does not go back to 0-volts (low) after 5 seconds, 12 and 5 volt supplies are good. Suspect the Light Engine part # 939P977010 6. Check for 5-volts DC at J-9 connector pin 1 and 2 on the Engine Driver PCB if missing replace the Power PCB part # 934C148001. Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 18, 2007
1. Your smps is OK for power supply
2. check the beep sound for RAM and Video card (If it is long beep the RAM is having and short and frequent the Video card) o
3. Remove RAM then start ssytem see the response shoutdown, clean the RAM place it back start the ssytem
4. Remove the CMOS battery or short the jumber for any setting in BIOS start the ssytem
5. Disconnect all the cables connecting motherboard including Hard disk except SMPS power supply to Mother board
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: