I can only confirm that the is no D4 Error shown anywhere. If Neff, the maker can't tell you what the error is, then surely no-one can. Very poor show. I think I would be cutting my losses and go back to a traditional cooktop from a different maker and pursue a legal case against Neff. They should change their name to 'Naff'.
NEFF appliances are among the most durable and reliable kitchen devices on the UK market
. But every once in a while, a NEFF appliance will throw an error code for you to deal with.
When a fault code is displayed on your NEFF appliance, it indicates a problem, but not what that problem is or what has caused it. An appliance fault code simply detects and indicates the nature of the issue and provides the general area where investigations need to be carried out.
Bear in mind that on many occasions, your NEFF appliance will be in need of professional repair from a certified electrician
to get guaranteed results.
So, if :
- You have a problem with your NEFF appliance
- You want to know what a specific error code means
- You want to trace and correct faults in your NEFF appliance
Then, read on.
NEFF appliances fault codes and their importance
Your NEFF appliance will indicate an error code if it has a problem. This will be shown on the digital display and will be a single letter followed by one or two numbers. You can use this appliance error code to help identify where the problem is occurring. The most common appliance fault codes are related to defective oven elements, drainage issues on washing machines, and blocked pumps in dishwashers.
A detailed look at NEFF appliance error codes
NEFF induction hob error codes
The most common faults of a NEFF induction hob are:
- The hob not starting up;
- The hob shutting off during cooking;
- The hob flashing after finishing cooking;
- The hob making a noise;
- Food isn't cooking evenly.
NEFF induction hob error codes that may help you locate the source of the problem are shown here:
- F1 - Tnsuitable cookware is being used, or there's no cookware in the zone;
- F2/F02/F4/F04- Tour appliance hasn't cooled down completely;
- F8/F08 - If your hob has been working on high power for a long time, the timeout will activate;
- E9 - There's an internal fault with your appliance electronics.
Bear in mind that most of the issues will require a certifed induction hob engineer
to complete the job and fix your NEFF appliance.
Hi Anonymous, I want to help you with your question, but I need more information from you. Can you please add details in the comment box?Please be specific with the MODEL of your NEFF.
B47FS34NOB Neff Oven