Question about Maytag Dishwashers
Sorry I only have more questions. If you observe the following things it may help rule out the thermostat or heating element . There are similarities to my problem. My dishwasher run for 4 seconds and stops briefly and starts again and will do that for ever.
1. Will it run properly in RINSE ONLY mode?
2. Does it run constantly or stop /starts continuously?
3. Does the soap dispenser open?
4. Does the timer count down? Ie cycle reads 2H and counts down, at least on my model.
5. Finally noticing if all the normal sequencing is happening. Ie turns on, pump empties the dishwasher, fill occurs, arms spin, and so forth. you should be able hear the unit empty and refill again and the rinse light goes on.
Sorry I could'nt be more help but possibly we can help each other.
Posted on Mar 07, 2020
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2014 | Frigidaire FFBD2406NS Built In Dishwashers
Mar 29, 2013 | GE Dishwashers
Mar 22, 2013 | Bosch 24 in. SHU66C02 / SHU66C06 Built-in...
Jan 13, 2018 | Frigidaire Dishwashers
Jan 05, 2013 | Dishwashers
Dec 30, 2012 | Fisher and Paykel Dishwashers
Jan 05, 2011 | Dishwashers
Jul 14, 2009 | GE Nautilus 24" Built-in Dishwasher
May 13, 2009 | Hotpoint 23 in. BFI62 Built-in Dishwasher
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: