- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The 2005 / 2006 model chassis can be used with an existing style seat unit - you will need a replacement sub seat as well as the fabric to go on it for the child to sit on. The existing fabric is not suitable to fit onto the sub seat (seat frame) that you have with this model.
Visit www.quinny.com and select your country, then choose "Contact Us" for your enquiry to be sent to the customer care team for your country who can advise on where to buy and costs.
The original Quinny Buzz 2005/2006 chassis is not suitable for fitting the current seat fabric. However you can purchase a sub seat (seat frame) which will fit onto your chassis (RRP 75GBP) and the current seat fabric will fit onto that (RRP 40GBP). The Quinny Dreami carrycot is suitable for use on any Quinny Buzz chassis. You can order the sub seat and seat fabric via your local Quinny retailer or direct from the customer service department on 01284 413 141 Mon-Fri 8.30-4.30.
If it's the new model then you need to follow this in reverse order for Cleaning the Quinny Buzz seats (comfort cushion and XL seat) 1. Open safety harness
2. Unfasten the shoulder belt snap and hook and remove the belt pad. 3. Loosen all snaps on the bottom of the seat
4. Loosen the Velcro straps on the bottom of the seat. Remove the belt buckle through the opening of the seat 5. Slide the cord of the seats out of the edges of the Quinny Buzz seat. Start with the foot section and work towards the head section
6. Pull the lap belt of the Quinny Buzz seat through the holes of the seats and remove the loops from the shoulder belts from the openings of the seat
Hi if you have the older style seat unit then you wont find pink seat covers, you would have to buy a complete new seat unit you can buy the newer style seats in pink and they are always available on ebay new and secondhand, but be careful if you have the very older 2005 model then the new seats wont clip on securely but 2006 onwards should be fine (if you have the silvery wheels rather than the matt grey wheel hubs you should be ok) hope this helps