- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, First of all you have to change the Dialing mode, DTMF or Pulse, according PABX type, ask to technicians! Second step is to set up the Flash Time from 80 to 800 ms, again in dependency of your PABX Operating Instructions. Cheers and good Luck.
Please follow the steps:
1. Press MENU
2. To select "ANSWERING SYSTEM MENU?", press SELECT
3. Scroll to "GREETINGS?" and press SELECT
4. Scroll to type of desired message and press SELECT
5. Scroll to "RECORD GREETING?", and press SELECT
6. Record a message or greeting through the base speakerphone or base station handset.
7. Press SELECT to play back greeting/ message.
NOTE: To avoid background noise, record message through the corded handset.
The Default gateway for Siemens Gigaset SE587 is 192.168.1.1. Open Internet Explorer and put the def gateway in the browser.
The default username and password for siemns router is admin.
Click on Setup Tab than Basic Setup on left hand side. Update the details as folloing- Use – Tiscali data PPPoA Interface PVC Selection – Tiscali data PPPoA Authentication – Auto User Name - Tiscali u/n Password - Tiscali password PPPoA Connection Mode- Always On NAT - ON
And click on save settings. To confirm if the customer is connected, check the status of Online light – which should be green. Alternatively click on status (On top) to check internet status to confirm connection.
Setting Up Wireless connection – Click on da wireless tab on the top.
Ensure that the Auto channel is disabled and the wireless channel is 11, wireless n/w is Enabled and mode is Mixed.
To secure the wireless connection – Click on Wireless Security option on left hand side If you want the Security mode as WPA than select the wireless security mode, as WPA and enter WPA Shared key which would be on the base ofthe router. Again click on save settings.
Try connecting to the wireless network again and I m sure it should work..... lemme know if it does.