- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
OK first of all go to settings, more, mobile networks, access point names, then press menu, select new APN, type the name of your service provider followed internet e.g MTN INTERNET, type Internet at where the APN is and then press menu again and select save. you are done
Press Menu Button (The one with four small squares on it)Go through menu and tap "Settings" Tap "Wireless and Networks" Scroll to and tap "Mobile Networks" Tap on "Access Point Names/APN's" If your Network is not listed press The Menu Button again (Four Small Squares) and tap "New Apn" You will obviously need the settings. You can probably find these on your network providers website. Most Service Providers offer a text setup service. This will send a text message to your phone which you read and delete, then restart your phone and settings should be set up automatically. Check your Networks website to see if this service is available.
First you need to delete the previous configurations sent by other network or the configurations you don't use, because nokia mobiles are bounded to save only upto some numbers of networks configurations.
The best way to do this is to connect you dish network receiver is directly to the tv. Try to use the best video type possible. HDMI is the best, next is component and lastly is composite. This will take care of the video portion. Next, connect digital audio output to the Kenwood Receiver. I dont know what type of a digital audio output your dish box has, but your kenwood receiver has both optical and coaxial inputs so you should be fine there. Once you have both audio and video wired, change the inputs on both your tv and kenwood receiver to the inputs you are connected to. You might need to set up the kenwood to tell it that your running digital audio to it in the setup menus. Hopefully this helps, let me know if you need any clarification.
You need to have the interent package to do that. If you dont there are some settings that can bypass that:
Menu > Setting > Wireless controls > Mobile networks > Access point names
Once you get in there, scroll down until you see T-Mobile US and input the following settings:
Name = T-Mobile US APN = wap.voicestream.com Proxy = 216.155.165.050 Port= 8080 Username= None Password = None (delete the 4 digit PW that is there) Server = Not set (also delete the 1 digit PW there) MMSC = Unchanged (do not change it) MMS proxy = 216.155.165.050 MMS port = 8080
MCC, MNC, and APN type all stay they was they are.
Now as far as remembering the old information goes, you can always go into T-Mobile US 160 (right below T-Mobile US), which has all the same settings as T-Mobile US including the password. All you have to do is copy and paste it.
2) Open Dial-Up Connections. Delete all Orange Settings.
3) Open Proxy Connections. Delete all Orange Proxy Settings.
4) Create PROXY CONNECTION: Description: mMode Connects from: The Internet Connects to: WAP network Proxy (nameort): 10.250.250.54:8080 Type: HTTP Username: (blank) Password: (blank)
5) Open GPRS Connections. Delete all Orange Settings.
6) Create a new GPRS CONNECTION Description: ATT GPRS Connects to: The Internet Access point: proxy User name: (blank) Password: (blank) Primary DNS: (blank...will later default to 0.0.0.0) Secondary DNS: (blank...will later default to 0.0.0.0) IP address: (blank)
7) DATA CONNECTIONS Internet Connection: ATT GPRS Work Connection: Automatic WAP Connection: Automatic Secure WAP Connection: Automatic
8.) In Internet Explorer, Menu>Options>Connections Auto Detect Settings: Unchecked Select Network: Wap Network
9) MMS SETUP. Inbox>Menu>Options>Account Setup>MMS>Menu>Edit Connections. Delete any Orange Settings that are there.
10) Menu>Add Description: ATT MMS MMSC Address:http://mmsc.mobile.attwireless.net Data Connection: The Internet Gateway: WAP 1.0 Gateway IP Address: 10.250.250.100 Port: 9201
11) Click Done twice to return to the MMS Setup Screen Server: ATT MMS Download Messages: Automatically Outgoing Message Size: Less than 100KB Allowed Message Types: Personal Click DONE. Cingular Settings
***First Step*** 1.Main menu --> Select Services 3.Select Data Account --> Select GPRS 5.Select the first entry 6.Edit the account name to whatever you would like 7.Edit APN to wap.cingular (lowercase) 8.Edit Username to [email protected] (UPPERCASE) 9.Edit Password to CINGULAR1 (UPPERCASE) 10.Edit Auth Type. to Secure 11. Save
Select Back --> Select Back
Select WAP 1.Select Settings --> Edit Profile 3.Select the first entry --> Edit Profile 5.edit the name to whatever you would like 6.Edit Homepage to http://device.home 7.Edit Data Account to the Name you established in the First Step 8.Edit Connection type to HTTP 9.The IP address is 066.209.011.032 and the port number is 8080 10.Edit Username to [email protected] 11.Edit Password to CINGULAR1 Select back or done Select Activate Account
You should now see a Black [G] in the upper left of your screen.
Select Messages --> MMS --> Message Settings Select Server Profile Select the first entry Select Edit Profile Edit Rename Profile to whatever name you would like Edit Home Page to http://mmsc.cingular.com Edit Data Account to the same data account you created for WAP Edit Connection Type to HTTP the IP address is 066.209.011.032 and the port is 8080 Edit the Username to [email protected] (UPPERCASE) Edit the Password to CINGULAR1 (UPPERCASE)
Select Done or Save Make sure to activate the profile and you are good.
1) remove the sim, switch on the mobile and delete all contacts... if needed insert some unwanted sim...
2) download all the sim contacts manually somewere (using data cable)... and delete all contacts, thn
upload the sim contacts...
3) call me