Question about Rival Kitchen Appliances - Others
1. Place the REMOVABLE ROASTING PAN into the ROASTER OVEN BODY.
2. Make sure that the TEMPERATURE CONTROL is in the OFF position, then plug cord into a 120 volt AC outlet.
3. Turn the roaster on by turning the TEMPERATURE CONTROL to the desired temperature.
4.Preheat for 15 to 20 minutes. (INDICATOR LIGHT will shut off when temperature is reached)
5. Place ROASTING RACK into the REMOVABLE ROASTING PAN, put food on the RACK, and place the LID on the roaster oven.
NOTE: Some foods or recipes do not require the ROASTING RACK to be used.
6. When finished, turn the TEMPERATURE CONTROL to the OFF position and unplug roaster oven from outlet.
if it plugged and plugged to roaster and it still does not work move a known working plug. still does not work, there is no repair.
Posted on Nov 22, 2018
This link has a chart for cooking/roasting time on Rival Roaster
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
Follow this link and you'll be able to view your roaster's manual in PDF format.
I hope this helps and Happy Thanksgiving! :)
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2013 | Rival 18 Qt Roaster Oven with Buffet...
Oct 16, 2010 | Rival Kitchen Appliances - Others
Mar 26, 2010 | Rival 18 Qt Roaster Oven with Buffet...
Dec 24, 2009 | Rival 18 Qt Roaster Oven with Buffet...
Nov 26, 2009 | Rival 18 Qt Roaster Oven with Buffet...
Jul 26, 2009 | Rival 18 Qt Roaster Oven with Buffet...
Nov 06, 2008 | Crock Pots & Slow Cookers
Oct 25, 2008 | Rival 37601 6-Quart
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!