- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are thinking to add up some new exciting flavor to your interior environment, give your walls a new look by installing your preferred wall posters on it. You can choose a variety of wall posters from your nearest marketplace. Moreover, these wall posters also ranges from simple to different creative and artistic designs.
How do I sell things on Marketplace?
1. You can create a new listing for your item on Marketplace by selecting +Add new listing which is on the top right hand corner of the Marketplace page.
2. Select the category your item belongs to via the category tab.
3. Name your item and give a short description of your item in the relevant text boxes.
4. You can elaborate a bit more and add more details of your item such as the colour, function and measurements in the Description box.
5. Fill in the currency and price of your item.
6. Select the location where you are selling from via the location tab.
7. Additionally, you can also add the city and postcode that you are in by clicking on Add city/zip.
8. You can control who gets to view your listing via the listings privacy tab.
9. You can control who gets to comment on your listing via the comment privacy tab.
10. Once you are done and happy with your listing, click Submit.