Question about Optics
1) **** the gun and look through the hole in the top, half way down the barrel.
2) You should see a BB loaded into this area.
- if no bb is present and you can see a circular magnet, then it is not loading.
3) if the bb is present and does not exit the barrel when you fire the gun, then the bb is deformed and will require the rifle to be dissasembled and rodded through the back side, forcing the bad bb out of the way.
4) If no bb or magnet is present through the hole, call daisy for a replacement. This indicates the shot tube has moved and will no longer load.
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2014 | Ics MP5A5 Airsoft Gun
Mar 10, 2014 | Daisy Model 25 Pump Gun Spring Action .177...
Aug 14, 2010 | Daisy Toys
Jul 30, 2009 | Toys
Apr 05, 2009 | Toys
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: