Question about Kenmore Washing Machines
Posted on Oct 14, 2018
I am a recently retired appliance engineer of 20 years start with checking the other solenoid, the conditioner one, it may be that that is not working, and double check the cold one, remove the two wires and check for a circuit, it may be actually filing up initially with hot water without realising it, always work with safety remove the plug before removing panels etc if i have helped rate me please
Posted on Sep 09, 2007
to unlock the controls
select and hold drain/spin for 3 seconds until the control locked status lights turn off.
Posted on Apr 12, 2008
Had this problem on our Kenmore machine.
This is what done.
1. Unplug the washer
2. Take of the toe panel in the front by removing the three screws.
3. Get a bunch of towels (I mean a bunch!!!)
4. The pump is in the center, and it has a plastic grip handle that one can unscrew to remove the filter. As you unscrew it, LOTS of water will come out. Be ready with the towels. A cookie sheet helps to collect the water too.
5. Clean the filter assembly.
6. If one wishes to check the inlet of the pump, remove the back panel, about 12 screws. (Note, the following works for replace the pump as well)
7. Remove the large bellow from the bottom of the tub that goets to inlet of the pump by removing the clamp
9. Lift up on the plastic cover that covers the wires that power the pump. There may be a small plastic catch that is lifted up as to allow the connector to become free.
8. Remove the Torx screw that holds that is the center just under the filter screen.
9. Pull the pump forward.
10. Unclamp the pump outlet hose.
11. Remove pump
12. Unclamp the large bellow on the pumps inlet and inspect for debris.
13. Clean pump and fitler w/o getting water on the pump.
14. Install in reverse order. Remember, it is much easire to put the inlet bellow and outlet hose on the pump before you put into the washer
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
f35 code indicates a pressure switch problem. Try unplugging unit for 2 minutes.Plug back in and test.If F35 reappears,check hose from tub to pressure switch
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2012 | Kenmore Elite HE5t Washer
Aug 28, 2010 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
Apr 18, 2010 | Kenmore Elite Oasis 27052 Top Load Washer
Feb 14, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Nov 04, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Aug 25, 2009 | Kenmore Elite Oasis ST 6807 Dryer
Jul 17, 2009 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Jan 31, 2009 | Kenmore Elite Oasis 27052 Top Load Washer
Apr 05, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Jan 17, 2021 | Kenmore Washing Machines
630 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: