I had a 2700 panasmant and i tryed to upgrade it and it became and 2500
I had an 2700 panasamant and my ppv wer not working so i found a thing on line that said it will upgrade it so i used and it made it an 2500 and now i do not have one channale and i want the 2700 back help
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Disconnect and then reconnect. Unplug your router for a few minutes, plug it back in and reconnect. I assume directv is your internet provider. If they fixed it once via land line, make them fix it permanently or threaten to switch to Cox or Dish. Bet that works!
We would be happy to help you with that. The first thing we would recommend checking is if the "Record Plus" feature is "Enabled", this can be found to the left of the "Record Preferences" on the "Record Plus" screen. The other thing we would recommend is to ensure that the tuner that you are viewing is for the TV1. You can swap between the tuners by pressing "Input" button while in SAT mode.
This should get things set up the way you want it. Thanks for choosing DISH Network!
Phillip Chang DISH Network Customer Service Representative
Hello there! Daniel Busa with Dish Network customer service here. One thing i've noticed is if you have a phone line splitter on the wall jack they will tend to go bad often. Another thing you can try is pressing menu 6-3 go to connection hit select wait for it to finish, then go to dial out and hit select if that doesn't work check your line.
1. There is a problem with your new RAM even though it supports up to 4 GB it doesn't mean that 1 GB of RAM is compatible. It's possible that the 1 GB DDR2 that you have installed is not supported by the system bus of the motherboard and won't make it through startup because of compatibility issues.
2. Try getting RAM from this dealer because its compatible with your motherboard and supports the system bus http://www.pcmemorystore.com/Intel-Intel_Motherboards-D945GCZ-ram.htm
Check for the wireless security settings in your modem.. and check if your airport is connected properly, if it is connected properly, then you would get a valid ipaddress, try resetting the modem and reconfigure your wired and wireless settings, if possible , try to upgrade the latest firmware for your modem and then reconfig it..