Question about GE Lands Phones
Try setting the original time on the machine correctly
all recorded data is set from that original time setting
Posted on Sep 27, 2018
I found it on the manual, it was in programming section!
NOTE: Time set on handset will be transferred to the base unit automatically.
1. Make sure your phone is OFF (not in talk mode).
2. Press the menu button to go to the main menu and use cid/vol (3or4) button to scroll to Date/Time.
3. Press menu button to enter the menu. Year 2006 shows in the display.
4. Use the touch-tone pad to enter the last two digits of the current year (range: 00 to 99).
5. Press menu button to save the year setting and proceed to date setting.
6. Date 01/01 shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter two digits for current month and day respectively.
7. Press menu button to save the month/date setting and proceed to time setting.
8. Time 12:01p shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter four digits for current time and use cid/vol (3or4) button to toggle between "p" (pm) and "a" (am).
9. Press menu button to save the setting. Saved shows in the display.
NOTE: If you subscribe to Caller ID service, the current date/time is set automatically when you receive your first CID record and will override manually set date/time.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2011 | GE 29875GE Digital Answering Machine
Jan 28, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jan 25, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Apr 09, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jan 08, 2009 | GE Lands Phones
Aug 21, 2008 | GE 29875GE Digital Answering Machine
Jan 07, 2008 | GE 29878GE1 Digital Answering Machine
Nov 11, 2007 | Lands Phones
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!