Question about Health & Beauty
Posted by Anonymous on
What reading does it give and how do you know that it is incorrect reading
Posted on Sep 27, 2018
SOURCE: conair scale ww36gd err reading
I have a WW36DG digital scale and most of the instructions are the same, so far as I can see. When you tap on the scale, 888.888 appears. It is just seting itself. If you step on the scale before it reads 00.0 it wil give you a Err signal. If you stepped on the scale after it read 00.0, and an Err signal appears, either your battery is very low or it is malfunctioning. it does have a 10 year warranty on it. For the person wanting to set the scale, here are the directions. Good luck.
Weight Watchers® Body Fat Monitor
1. Tap center of scale platform with foot to activate digital display (display will
2. Wait for "0.0" to appear in display window.
3. You are now ready to input your personal data. Firmly press the SET button
located below the display.
Enter User Number
• P-01 will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to select your individual user
number (Ten user numbers available: P-01 through P-10)
• When selected user number appears in display, press SET
button to save user number
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your height
• "Ht" (height) will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to scroll to your height measurement
• Press SET button to save height
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your age
• "Age" will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to scroll to your age
• Press SET button to save age
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your gender
• The gender icons will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to select male or female icon
• Press SET button to save gender
• The scale is now ready for you to weigh yourself and to
determine percentage of body fat
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
Press the scale once with your foot. All screen options should display to initialize and then go to 0.0. Now step on the scale. It should read out your correct weight. If not, first remove and replace the battery for reset. If still not, replace the battery. If still not it's ready for return or replacement. Hope it works! Dave - CA
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
From the Taylor Site http://www.taylorusa.com/faq-scales
Here are the basic ERR messages and their meanings:
Posted on Jan 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2012 | Conair Weight Watchers® WW78 by Glass...
Aug 15, 2010 | Taylor & Digital Scale Lithium Scale
Aug 15, 2010 | Conair Large Digital Display Memory...
Dec 16, 2009 | Taylor Body Fat Analyzer & Scale, Model...
Oct 18, 2009 | Tanita 2204 Body Fat Scale
Aug 01, 2009 | Conair Weight Watchers WW-87 Body Fat...
May 08, 2009 | Conair Weight Scale "Thinner" with Body...
Feb 09, 2009 | Precision Camera Weightwatchers WW70 Body...
Oct 23, 2008 | Homedics Sc 535 Trifitness Healthstation...
506 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!