First of all Apache Bridge
is a Plug-in
which has the ability to Integrate, Application Servers
with the Apache servers (http or web servers).
Before solving the issue you have to specify with what component or
software this error occurred. This issue is common if you have used Weblogic/ Weblogic
This error occurs when the Apache server is unable to communicate with Weblogic Server
if you are using one.
- So first you must ensure Weblogic servers/plug-ins have been
- You have to check Apache error logs if you use an internal web
- If there are errors, you have to configure Apache properly.
- If you are using WL clusters configure and test.
- Apache logs are located in /apache/logs. Check logs under Managed
Instance or Admin Server.
- Make sure your plug-ins are compatible with Apache.
- If you are using Weblogic, please read the manual at Oracle.
These are highly technical issues and Fixya experts spend their time to
provide the best possible answer. So please be kind enough to rate and
or pay if their is a bid set up. That will encourage our experts.