Question about Furniture

Open Question

Hi I just got my chair the arm rest on both sides aren't there. what to do Jeff Herold phone 217-848-5800 chairs item # is 60-078011 supplier code AJQE po#14095 thank you.

Posted by jeff herold on


5 Related Answers


  • 40 Answers

SOURCE: My son came home from hospital, and his old

Any sunrise medical dealer in your area should be able to order that part for you.

Posted on Apr 06, 2009



  • 4 Answers

SOURCE: Hooveround MPV won't move

Most likely either one or both of the batteries have a dead cell. Have your batteries load tested to check their condition.

Posted on Aug 13, 2009



  • 7 Answers

SOURCE: High Chair Tray


Posted on Jun 16, 2010


  • 692 Answers

SOURCE: Hello, I need an arm

try this website and if the chair not listed contact them on their 800# Hope this helps

Posted on Sep 10, 2010


  • 692 Answers

SOURCE: I have a quantum 6000

Jal Check with your provider and ask them for a pair of Elevated Leg rests for your chair. They might have to install the holders for the leg rests but that is an easy job. And they are fairly inexpensive and can be put on and taken off easily. Hope this helps you

Posted on Nov 13, 2010

Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Do you sell replacement parts

this is an advice page and the advice is to get a new chair or contact the manufacturer and get one from them

Aug 12, 2016 | OfficeMax Finnigan Bonded Leather...

2 Answers

I would like to find out how I can order a replacement arm rest

depending on what chair you have the cheapest option is to try and get a generic replacement, search eBay for "wheelchair arm rest" they start from around 10 UK pounds or you might be able to find one from the same make and model.
if not then you need to search the web for the make and model of chair you have followed by "parts arm rest" so if you have a pride jazzy 1121 you would search google for "pride jazzy 1121 parts arm rest" that should point you to a replacment, if no joy there another option is to contact the makers, again search for maker to find contact info, or look for a dealer that sells the make of chair you have.

if this helps please click "yes" to let others know.

Oct 06, 2014 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer

Arm rest turned sideways

Sit down. Grab the front of the arm rest & pull backwards.

Feb 21, 2014 | Ergogenesis BodyBilt J2507 High-Back...

1 Answer

"serta executive chair # 21779363 replacement arm

Have a Serta Office Chair Big and tall ex chair, one of the arms broke where can I get a replacement

Sep 11, 2013 | Serta Executive High-Back Chair

1 Answer

I want to build my own set of dining room chairs. Can someone recommend a good site to use with design templates?

I found you a site with designs for both standard dining room chairs and chairs with arm rests. Hope this helps you out.

Aug 09, 2012 | Furniture

1 Answer

What is a club chair?

Club chairs are one person couches with arm rests. They tend to be upholstered in leather ordark fabric. They are also commonlyknown as "gentleman's chairs."

May 29, 2012 | Furniture

1 Answer

I've got a Drive TR17 wheelchair. The handle has broken. The steel has snapped right through at the bottom of the handle where the handle attaches to the arm rest. (Below the folding part) Is it...

This wheelchair has a limited lifetime warranty. The steel frame was defective and should not have broken under normal use. You should contact the dealer from whom you purchased the chair and have them replace the frame and/or wheelchair free of charge. You can also contact Drive Medical with the model and serial number of the chair for help in resolving your problem. The phone number for Drive Medical is 877-224-0946. Hope this helps.

Dec 27, 2010 | Drive Medical TR17SV DDA Steel Transport...

1 Answer

Need new arm rest for drivers chair. Where?

i believe you have to get it recovered, or try a salvage yard

Nov 18, 2009 | 2007 GMC Yukon

Not finding what you are looking for?
Furniture Logo

Related Topics:

150 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Furniture Experts

John Tripp
John Tripp

Level 3 Expert

4656 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

57310 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18438 Answers

Are you a Furniture Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides