Question about Computers & Internet
You must put them into pairing mode. There's no single, standard way to do this, however, so consult your earbud manual for specific directions. Here are the general steps:
1. Removing the earbuds from the charging case.
2. Pressing and holding the power button.
3. Opening the charging case.
4. Removing the earbuds from the charging case and putting them back in.
5. Pressing the pairing button on the charging case.
6. Pressing the pairing button on the earbuds.
Typically, you'll see a blinking light when the earbuds are in pairing mode. Then, enable the Bluetooth on your device and just connect it.
If you can't get the wireless earbuds connected to your device, then it might be something broken and you need to change to a new one. Here I found a post including some wireless earbuds recommendations: 10 Best Wireless Earbuds
Posted on Feb 28, 2022
Must Follow this steps to reconnect Bluetooth with your iPad device
1. Tap on Settings > General > Bluetooth
2. Flip the On/Off button toggle to turn on Bluetooth.
3. Take the wireless earbuds out of their charging case and place them near your Apple iPhone.
4. Once your iPhone prompts you to connect your 'Airpods', tap on Connect.
5. After successfully connecting, your ipad should show the battery percentages for the wireless earbuds and the charging case.
Posted on Nov 04, 2020
To get help pairing a Bluetooth accessory-like a wireless keyboard-to your iOS device, try these steps:
1) On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on. If you can't turn on Bluetooth or you see a spinning gear, restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Then try to pair and connect it again.
2) Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory and iOS device are close to each other.
3) Turn your Bluetooth accessory off and back on again.
4) Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is on and fully charged or connected to power. If your accessory uses batteries, see if they need to be replaced.
If you still can't pair or connect your Bluetooth accessory.
1) If you previously connected your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS device, unpair the accessory, put it back in discovery mode, then try to pair and connect it again.
2) If you can pair your accessory with some devices but not your iOS device, unpair the accessory from your other devices. Then try to pair with your iOS device again.
3) Check with the accessory manufacturer to make sure that your accessory supports your iOS device.
4) If you still have any of these issues, contact Apple Support:
You can't turn on Bluetooth or the setting is grayed out.
You can't connect any Bluetooth accessories with your device.
The accessory manufacturer confirmed that your accessory is working correctly.
Posted on Sep 10, 2018
SOURCE: I have an lg hbm-530
try to take it to the store u brought the ipad from and ask queations or go to settings on the home page then its going to say bluetooth then u pair it
Posted on Nov 27, 2010
SOURCE: How do I pair my
Hi, According to your problem if surely there is no problem with
your iPad then check the pioneer receiver properly. Reset the Bluetooth settings.
You may need to update the firmware for the receiver. This firmware update is available
in web. So download it and update the firmware. After updating reset the
settings of the Bluetooth and reboot it. Then try to connect it again. If it
doesn't solve your problem then you may have to replace the Bluetooth microchip
of the receiver.
According to your problem if surely there is no problem with your iPad then check the pioneer receiver properly. Reset the Bluetooth settings. You may need to update the firmware for the receiver. This firmware update is available in web. So download it and update the firmware. After updating reset the settings of the Bluetooth and reboot it. Then try to connect it again. If it doesn't solve your problem then you may have to replace the Bluetooth microchip of the receiver.
Posted on Aug 03, 2011
its not possible until the Bluetooth lock is beaked in I-pad
because apple products can only be connected to other apple products only...it has lock ..so until lock is not beaked they can't be connected to the other one's...excep the apple products only..
Posted on Dec 14, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Among the convenient features of the Apple iPad is the ability to pair the iPad with Bluetooth devices.
Bluetooth devices allow the iPad to interact with wireless accessories including headsets and keyboards.
Like most things related to the iPad, connecting an iPad to a Bluetooth device a quick process.
Refer to the device's instruction manual for directions to make the Bluetooth device discoverable.
Typically, this involves holding down a button for a few seconds.
To pair an iPad and a Bluetooth device, the Bluetooth device must be discoverable.
Turn the iPad's Bluetooth capability on.
Go to the settings menu on the iPad by tapping the "Settings" icon on the iPad home screen.
Tap "General" from the left panel and then "Bluetooth."
Once you are in the Bluetooth screen, slide the "On/Off" switch to "On" to turn on Bluetooth.
Select the device you wish to pair with the iPad from the list of discoverable Bluetooth devices that appears on the screen.
Depending on the device, a password may be required.
Refer to the Bluetooth device's product manual for this password.
Hope this helps.
Usually answered in minutes!