Question about The Computers & Internet
We are a non profit organization and our employees all sign a new contract each year.
Posted by Anonymous on
First, I'm not an HRO representative.
* Check with your HRO dept. Need to follow Employee Handbook.
*** Following if for information only.***
* In most cases you want to pay out everything. Current pay, vacation (accrued), Sick leave (accrued), Stocks, Bonds, etc. Another words if you intended to fire the employee. What would you pay out to let them go.
* 401K and other retirement funds are usually closed out after the annual accounting. You will need their forwarding address or an account to transfer funds to once all the accounting is done.
* Withholding for outstanding debts; IE tools, equipment, that was issued by the company. These charges should be reflected before the final pay stub to allow the employee to turn in these items.
* You should not hold back any pay that is due. Though you could wait till the next pay period. But most companies will pay out within a 1-3 day period. Sooner the better.
* HRO representative needs to be the last person to see the employee. It may be the same person that did the job interview. They need to find out why the person is quitting. There may be possible "situations" that the HRO is not aware of and needs to be addressed. If there is any indication, the company needs to have a good rapport with the exiting employee. They need to feel "safe" when leaving the company and that at least one person is looking out for them (regardless of circumstances). Suggest that they can call you for reference.
* People make mistakes. It may be the employee, other employees, supervisor, Management, or even a sister company, vendor, customer. You don't know unless you ask around.
* IE; I hired my brother and his friend but both quit in a week. Later (lots later) I found out one of the departments were stealing product. They thought my Brother and he's friend were "spies".
* now days we could have been sued for "Hostile environment" by the two former employees.
* Best to be safe and have a nice talk on exit.
Posted on Aug 28, 2018
You cant withold anything owed. sick time vacation time etc
Posted on Aug 28, 2018
Manuals available at www.wedophones.com/Manuals/Samsung and www.pbxinfo.com The 816 is a keyset like the 824; many of the problems are the main system (not the keyset). Mine is a 56ex/120mx (marked on main system box in the utility room).
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
SOURCE: Ali decides to invest a
Ali decides to invest a certain sum of money in business atthe end of each year in the form of an annuity. He wants to get a sum of Rs.40,000 after 20 years. If the payments accumulate at expected profit of 8%compound annually, how much should he start investing annually?
Posted on Jan 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2017 | Employment Law
Nov 23, 2016 | Lands Phones
Jun 29, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Apr 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: