Question about Westinghouse Refrigerators
First, I'm not a Kitchenaid representative.
* Check your warranty. Call for support;
* Contact; http://westinghouse.com/customer-care/
*** The following is for information only.***
* Brochure; https://www.winningappliances.com.au/public/manuals/WSE6900SA-Westinghouse-Specifications-Sheet.pdf
* User Manual; https://www.winningappliances.com.au/public/manuals/Westinghouse-WSE6900SA-690L-Side-by-Side-Fridge-User-Manual.pdf
* Side By Side user manual; https://www.appliancesonline.com.au/manuals/westinghouse-sidebyside/westinghouse_sidebyside_fridges_manual.pdf
* Adjusting doors (generic); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_fJSxFdw34
* Align (GE) doors; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugV0NKJTkHc
* Leveling tips (Fridgidaire); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe8Nkbmwuz8
* Switch door to other side; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy1S97kNjk0
* Customer reviews; https://www.productreview.com.au/p/westinghouse-wse6900/m/wse6900sa-stainless.html
* Direct answer to your question by Google; https://www.google.com/search?q=westinghouse+fridge+door+hinge+adjustment+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1
Posted on Aug 20, 2018
That should be right if it is an idler pulley. On belts that do not have idler pulley you will have to loosen lock bolt on adjuster. Like alternator
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
I must be missing something. It should be fairly straightforward. It is pretty much just unpinning the brake caliper and hanging it so that it's weight is supported and removing the brake rotor. Put down the Chilton manual that you are using and go to the autozone.com website and register the truck. It's free and will give you access to an online repair manual. The steps for changing the brake rotors can be found there. There are pics and diagrams and the steps for removing the caliper/pads and brake rotor can be found there. (unless I am missing something) Hope this helped and best wishes.
Posted on Aug 18, 2009
first of all you don't have to loosen the pulley,this will no solve the problem,well you already loosen the adjuster,good,bot thing you have not done i will tell you now,on the power steering pump where the belt pass there is also a bolt that hold it ,you must loosen that also,then after you will see the pump moving on the two position that means you will see the belt loosen on 1 position an d the position it will tight the belt,try that man.............
Posted on Aug 23, 2009
When you try to unlock it.... Do you here it making any sound?
I haven't even been in a Echo, So I can't really know how its setup lol but, i can try and help. :)
When you try to unlock it from the inside of the car do you here any sounds? Does it turn Really easy? Maybe the rod unhooked from the lock,
Have you tried a coat hanger? To try and jigge it open ,
You can remove the seat. :) Might be alittle hard but, it will work so you can take the pannle off, If you take this step BE sure to Disconnected you're Battery.
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2018 | Cycling
Jun 05, 2016 | Westinghouse Refrigerators
Dec 04, 2014 | Maytag MSD2542VE Side by Side Refrigerator
Excessive belt tension will cause damage to the alternator and water pump pulley bearings, while, on the other hand, loose belt tension will produce slip and premature wear on the belt. Therefore, be sure to adjust the belt tension to the proper level.
To adjust the tension on a drive belt, loosen the adjusting bolt or fixing bolt locknut on the alternator, alternator bracket or tension pulley. Then move the alternator or turn the adjusting bolt to adjust belt tension. Once the desired value is reached, secure the bolt or locknut and recheck tension.
Fig. . . . then remove the alternator belt from the engine
Fig. . . . then remove the power steering belt from the engine
Fig. Accessory V-belt routing-Mitsubishi 3.5L and 1998-00 3.0L SOHC Galant engines
ALTERNATOR AND A/C COMPRESSOR
Mar 21, 2013 | 1996 Mitsubishi Mirage
Jul 10, 2012 | 1994 Chrysler Concorde
Apr 09, 2011 | Harley Davidson FXST Softail Standard...
Dec 19, 2010 | 2004 Harley Davidson XL 1200 C Sportster...
Oct 29, 2010 | 2000 Honda Accord
Oct 12, 2010 | 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage
Jun 04, 2009 | 1981 Suzuki Gs 550 L
221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: