Question about Photography

1 Answer

I need the tripod for my 851TR - Photography

Posted by george t jones on


1 Answer


  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 87 Answers

Any Equatorial tripod will do the job for that telescope. Even a normal camera tripod will work.

Posted on Nov 03, 2018


Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

What fluid do i need in my 3066 tripod

they don't use fluid - maybe some grease in the tilt and pan of the head, but the tripod itself doesn't need any.. you might need an adjustment somewhere... I own 3 of these.

Feb 07, 2013 | Manfrotto Bogen 3068 Tripod With Bogen...

1 Answer

783001 tripod manual

Most tripods do not come with manuals. Never have, so I doubt you'll find one. Try taking it to a camera repair shop and they can tell you how to use it or if it needs some parts.

Jan 04, 2012 | Bushnell Advanced 78-4030 Tripod

1 Answer

Need a copy of manual Tasco telescope 851TR

All of Tasco's manuals are on this web site:

Sep 19, 2011 | Optics

1 Answer

Where can I find manual for Tasco 851TR telescope?

This is all I found. I hope it's probably similar to yours. Remember that Tasco sells two types of telescopes: REFLECTOR and REFRACTOR

May 12, 2011 | Tasco Optics

2 Answers

I'm looking for a manual for a Tasco 851TR telescope - any suggestions

Here is the support center for Tasco. Several manuals are listed on this page about 1/2 way down. Find one that is similar to your telescope. They all assemble and are used the same way.

Tasco only sells two types of telescopes a REFLECTOR and a REFRACTOR style telescope.

Jun 20, 2010 | Tasco Optics

1 Answer

Looking for compatible camera for tripod

Any new digital camera will fit that tripod.

Jan 25, 2010 | Quantaray (291660751) Tripod

1 Answer

I need a 50"or higher tripod with remote

I have a Sony Remote Control Tripod Model VCT-D680RM and it works well with my Sony still cameras. I have a DSC F717 which is the perfect fit for this model tripod.

Jul 07, 2009 | Sony RELEASE, REMOTE Tripod

Not finding what you are looking for?
Photography Logo

Related Topics:

777 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Photography Experts

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18563 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85239 Answers

Tony Parsons
Tony Parsons

Level 3 Expert

6301 Answers

Are you a Photography Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides