Question about GPX Audio Players & Recorders
First, I'm not a GPX reapresentative.
* Check your warranty. Call for support.
* User instructions; https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/B1JjZHqCJCS.pdf
* Customer help line; 888-999-4215
*** Following is for information only.***
* Specs; https://www.bestbuy.com/site/gpx-micro-hi-fi-system-black/2878063.p?skuId=2878063
* Amazon also supports this brand; https://www.amazon.com/GPX/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_2529506011?ie=UTF8&node=2529506011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=GPX
* Cnet review; https://www.cnet.com/products/gpx-hm3817dt/specs/
* Another model review; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJIx-x45LYQ
PS; If your using a 3d party remote (that must be GPX compatible)then the codes will be on the (remote)papers.
Posted on Aug 03, 2018
Ok, nevermind, I fixed it. You just stick a flat head screwdriver in the little slot at the bottom and pop the stand off. Thanks anyway!
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
SOURCE: i have a gpx model
Hi, I have a few suggestions, hook up an indoor antenna. A set of rabbit ears would do fine.
another idea is to move the radio to a different location in the room. If you have florescent lighting in the room this will be the cause of the hum.
Posted on Jun 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2011 | GPX HM3817DT Shelf System
Apr 30, 2010 | GPX HM3817DT Shelf System
Apr 17, 2010 | GPX HM3817DT Shelf System
Nov 29, 2009 | GPX HM3817DT Shelf System
Aug 08, 2009 | GPX HM3817DT Shelf System
Dec 27, 2008 | GPX HM3817DT Shelf System
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: