Question about Acer Tablets & eReaders
Might want to contact them -https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support
If you don't mind losing all you have saved on it you can try a factory restore- It will delete everything!
Factory / Hard reset / Password Removal
Posted on Jul 12, 2018
That is what happens when you have no network connection. Are you sure you are connected. Also are you sure you are logged in to Google?
Posted on Dec 27, 2014
What's the warranty on this product?
I don't know how old your tablet is, but if it's fairly new I would suggest that you go back to the retailer and reject it "as not fit for purpose ". If it's less than a few months old this should work. The closer you are to expiry of warranty the more forceful you will need to be. This approach works fairly well in Europe and the UK.
Posted on May 06, 2015
A few suggestions:
1. Ensure you are using a good (fast) wifi connection.
2. Make sure there are not too many apps running in the background on the tab at the same time (using resoures). Close unused/unneeded ones.
3. Check for updates to your tab's system software. If available install the latest update.
4. Log into Facebook with a browser app instead (i.e. chrome, firefox, etc.). Check if there is a problem after 30 min. or so accessing Facebook this way.
5. A full system reset will probably fix the problem (unless there is also a hardware component problem with the tab). But it is a lot of work to reinstall apps, accounts, etc. (... consider only as a last resort).
Posted on Aug 25, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2018 | Acer Tablets & eReaders
Sep 21, 2016 | Apple iPad Mini
Sep 02, 2015 | Apple iPad 2
Aug 25, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
May 23, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 08, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Feb 11, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 30, 2014 | Apple iPad mini 7.9" 16 GB Wi-Fi 4G White...
Nov 27, 2013 | Compaq tc4400 Tablet PC
Aug 31, 2013 | Iview Cyberpad 900TPC 9-Inch Tablet
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!