Question about LG Computers & Internet
Posted by gvckdp on
SOURCE: Error Message/OE
This means the water didn't drain out within a 10 minute time period. Check pump trap for debris and clean out. Check drain hose. Check for pump operation during drain period
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
SOURCE: LG Blu Ray Player Disc Error for most Normal DVDs
Perhaps you may need to use a lazer cleaner in your blue ray player
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
SOURCE: i keep getting an app error 523, i removed all of
try a factory reset:
How to reset BlackBerry Curve 8520 to factory settings: Press the BlackBerry key, Go To Options > Security Options > General Settings > Menu > Wipe Handheld > Scroll to Continue, press the Trackpad. it will reset your BlackBerry 8520 quickly.
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
SOURCE: content error loading netflix on
Yes it is most likely to be a firmware bug. Did not understand what you meant by "have sony sending firmware update on usb key" though. Can you please clarify this?
Posted on Nov 24, 2010
SOURCE: the Netflix app on my
I had the same problem with my Vizio XVT473SV. I couldn't find the Netflix Activation Code. When I clicked on the Netflix App, the TV would ask me if I wanted to connect to Netflix, then it would ask me if I was a Netflix member. After clicking yes to both, it would tell me it couldn't connect to the Netflix server, check with Netflix.com/tvhelp. After a couple hours of troubleshooting, the solution was......your first use of the Netflix App has to be via the Ethernet Port/Cable. This will give you a screen with the Activation Code, after you activate the code in your Netflix account, you can go back to using WiFi on your Vizio TV to connect to Netflix. Step by step instructions are...
1) Exit the Vizio Netflix App.
2) Physically connect an Ethernet cable to your broadband (just temporarily)
3) Check to make sure the Vizio is using the Ethernet port and not your WiFi (Apps Button - HDTV Settings - Network...may have to reboot the TV to get Ethernet port connection)
4) Start the Vizio Netflix App
5) Click OK to start the Netflix App
6) You should now see a different screen that gives you the Netflix Activation Code.
7) On your Computer, Login in to Netflix,
8) Click on "Your Account & Help" link on upper right corner
9) Scroll down to Watching Instantly on your TV or Computer section
10) Click on Activate a Netflix Ready Device
11) Enter the Activation Code shown on your Vizio TV and click Activate
12) Once your Netflix account (on your computer) shows it is active, your Vizio TV will automatically log in. You should see your Instant Queue.
13) Exit the Netflix App, unplug the Ethernet cable, Turn Off your Vizio TV.
14) After 20 seconds or so (remember the TV is software driven), turn the TV back on and your WiFi should connect again.
15) Use your Netflix App and this time it should automatically connect via WiFi
note: just make sure that your wireless DSL/Cable Modem or Wireless Router is not blocking your WiFi connection request from the Vizio. You can check the connection status in the modem/router or in the Vizio in the HDTV Settings - Network.
Posted on Nov 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: