Question about Firearms
1) **** the gun and look through the hole in the top, half way down the barrel.
2) You should see a BB loaded into this area.
- if no bb is present and you can see a circular magnet, then it is not loading.
3) if the bb is present and does not exit the barrel when you fire the gun, then the bb is deformed and will require the rifle to be dissasembled and rodded through the back side, forcing the bad bb out of the way.
4) If no bb or magnet is present through the hole, call daisy for a replacement. This indicates the shot tube has moved and will no longer load.
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2018 | Firearms
Jun 24, 2018 | Firearms
May 29, 2018 | Firearms
Apr 05, 2018 | Firearms
Feb 22, 2018 | Firearms
461 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: