Question about Visioneer Office Equipment & Supplies
I did a driver search for your scanner and found the following:
* BUT, I noticed none were for a scanner. You should probably call Visioneer support or check on line.
Posted on Jun 06, 2018
Verified to work with Vista Home Premium x64 (should work for x32 as well):
1. Make sure your 8100 is unplugged.
2. Go to Visioneer's website and download drivers for the OneTouch 9420 scanner:
3. Install the drivers. Nothing will work... yet, don't worry.
4. Now plug in your 8100. You'll get a message saying that Vista wants to find drivers. Select "Ask Me Later" or just cancel.
5. Next, open up Control Panel and then Device Manager. Find your 8100 in there (probably listed as "Unknown Device") and then right click on it and say "Update Driver Software". Now click "Browse My Computer For Driver Software" then "Let Me Pick From A List Of Device Drivers On My Computer".
6. Scroll down to "IMAGING DEVICES" then find Visioneer, then you should see the "Visioneer 9420" driver. Select it. You'll get a warning from Vista, but continue anyways. That's it... everything should work.
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
This has instructions and drivers for XP.
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
SOURCE: hi, i have a problem
I have a GOOD, WORKING driver for the Visioneer 5300 USB scanner, for Windows XP and Vista.
I include very detailed install instructions that I have personally wrote and tested. Send me an e-mail to [email protected]. Subject Line - 5300 USB driver
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
Here is the VIsioneer download site for your model:
Download and install the driver. The instructions are indicated on this page also.
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
Hi! I have the correct driver for the Visioner 5300 / 7600 that will work with Windows XP and Vista. I can provide you a copy with complete instructions for installation. Please e-mail me at: [email protected]. Subj: 7600 driver.
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: