- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If people have thier number blocked you will not see who it is. Most cell phones with "caller ID" will only ID the numbers that you have in your contact list. In other words' if the person is in your contacts they should show up on the screen by Name. Try it with a call from a contact. There is a selction in SETTING to HIDE your number. Again / if they have this selected you can't see thier number.
1. Sending an SMS containing PIN and your MXit ID to 34006
If however you have registered with a MXit ID, you can retrieve the PIN by sending an SMS with the word PIN and your MXit ID. For example, the user mrgreen requests his PIN he will have to send the SMS containing only the following : PIN mrgreen
If your MXit ID is your phone number, please ensure that you enter it in international format. Here is an example of what this SMS should look like:
This still has to be done from the SIM that was used to register the MXit profile.
* This only works with cell numbers that are in South Africa.
* Please make sure that you send the SMS from the same cell phone number that you are registered to MXit with. This is one of the reasons why you must have the SIM card for the MXit profile that you are using.
* This SMS costs R2.00
2. Retrieving your PIN through email If you have added an email address when registering, you can simply go to http://password.mxit.com and fill in the details. Your PIN will then be sent to the registered email address which you have entered enter. Keep in mind that the email address must have been registered on your MXit profile before the PIN was lost. Good luck, Jopica123
go into your menu and go into settings. look for phone settings. you should have at least two options. show my number and hide my number. select show my number and then save. this will allow your phone number to show on caller id
Press the "mode" button (this controls the settings) until you come to an abbreviated label for alarm ("alr on" perhaps?) and then press one of the other buttons to turn it to "alr off" and hen keep pressing mode button to return to normal operation.
Some experimenting will be required. Good luck and have patience!
i was having the same problem. back up your everything contacts, notes, images, calender entries everything and then dial *# 7370# and enter your code most probably it will be 12345 and your problem will be solved INSHALLAH
for remove C8 error on zanussi LS14 you must press on/off and press cycle2 key and you get FAC press cycle2 key again 8 times and you get CFG enter on family of this paremeter pressing ifinity key go to parameter ALR and you get ALR= 1 change to ALR=0 AND FIX THE PROBLEM.
try to fix the settings.. or yo can manualy reformat it by go the menu find the setting. look for status settings.. the find the master clear.. the press the codes number .. the codes number are zero...stike it seventimes...then enter.. and wait for the result