Question about Whirlpool WFW8300SW
F27 is an Overflow Condition error. If the Overflow contact on the pressure switch is closed for more than 60 seconds an Overflow condition will occur. In an Overflow condition, the Door may remain locked, and the Drain Pump may run constantly, even if PAUSE/CANCEL is pressed twice and the Display is cleared. Unplug the unit to service. This is verbatim from the tech sheet. You will need to check to following:
1. First, UNPLUG the washer for at LEAST 30 minutes in an attempt to reset the Central Control Unit (CCU). Sometimes this is all that is required to correct momentary glitches with the unit. If the error code reappears, proceed to step 2.
2. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
3. Check Wire Harness connectors to the Drain Pump, Pressure Switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/Clean Drain Pump Filter of foreign objects.
5. Check for Drain Pump Failure.
6. Check the Inlet Valve for proper shut off
7. Check the Pressure switch for proper operation.
Thank You for contacting Fixya.com
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
Nov 30, 2015 | Washing Machines
Aug 19, 2014 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Jun 27, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet Sport HT WFW8400TE Washer
Jun 22, 2010 | Whirlpool GHW9400 Front Load Washer
Jun 15, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 02, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 19, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 11, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Aug 18, 2008 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
398 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: