Question about Panasonic Televison & Video
SOURCE: Set Clock Greyed out
I have the same problem - clock set is grayed out. Called
Panasonic tech support .. this is the solution I was given. It
works, but too bad the root problem can't be fixed (bug ridden unit).
Solution is to "reset" the unit - then go back into the menu system and set the clock. How to reset the unit (don't worry - anything on the HD stays intact):
1) go to DVD mode
2) remove any DVD in player & close tray
3) on front panel, behind door - press & hold BOTH channel up & down keys for 5-10 secdons -- until you see a message that the system is rebooting
4) wait till it reboots, go back in the menu and set the time.
Posted on Dec 19, 2007
HOLD or X HOLD? If the latter - which is most likely - then the Child Lock has been activated! Press and hold ENTER and RETURN simultaneously until HOLD disappears!
Posted on Apr 24, 2009
1) Hold The Enter Button Down On The Remote
2) Press And Hold The Numeric Button "1" For About 3-4 Seconds
3) Your Remote Is Now Reset To The Remote Control Code #1 (Default Setting)
Posted on May 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!