Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Follow the instructions given below to the HP Envy 4520 printer's language to English.
1) Check whether you have removed the film on the printer's control panel.
2) Click the Edit option on the driver installation screen to select your language through the HP software on your computer.
3) Turn on the printer and click the Setup icon on the printers control panel.
4) Click the Tools option and go up on the printer's screen to open the Network Configuration Report.
5) Find out the URL on the printed page and enter it in a web browser.
6) Select the Settings tab in the EWS and click Preferences.
7) Select the International option and choose the English language under the Control Panel Language feature.
8) Click the Apply button, close the window, and restart your printer.
9) Open the Setup icon and click Preferences to open the menu.
10) Tap on the Language option and select English on the printer's screen.
11) Select Yes to confirm.
For Support Call Our Toll-Free 1-866-293-9220
Posted on Oct 04, 2018
put the disc in your computer and run the program,then plug it into the computer and wall outlet
Posted on May 15, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2017 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 23, 2016 | HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer, Copier,...
Feb 24, 2016 | HP ENVY 5660 Wireless e-All-In-One Printer
May 15, 2015 | HP LaserJet Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 23, 2014 | HP ENVY 5535 E-ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER
Oct 21, 2013 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 28, 2019 | HP HEWLETT PACKARD Pagewriter 200i EKG
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: