Question about RCA Televison & Video
I was given an RCA 10" portable dvd/tablet. When I turn it on it asks for an activation code which I do not have. What can I do?
Does anyone have a answer for this problem I'm going through the same thing here?
Posted on Sep 12, 2019
Any universal remote will work. Just look on the back of it to make sure it supports your brand. That's the key. Just follow the directions for manual input. It will work something like this.
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
SOURCE: Require to unlock Region Codes
I'm sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing in playing other region disc in the RCA Portable DVD player. Please follow the below steps to unlock the region code and check the operation:
Thanks for understanding. Please let me know the result after performing the steps. Also let me know if you require further assistance.
Posted on Sep 11, 2011
As far as I can tell this product hasn't been sold in years. If you bought it new and recently ask Walmart for warranty info. It would have had a 90 day or 1 year warranty when new.
Posted on Jul 04, 2012
Call RCA they can help you.
Posted on Nov 14, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 14, 2017 | RCA Televison & Video
Sep 18, 2017 | RCA Computers & Internet
Jan 19, 2016 | RCA CA 7" Tablet with 4GB eory 28458515
Dec 31, 2014 | RCA 7-in. Portable DVD Player 16x9 Tablet...
Jul 04, 2012 | RCA DRC630N Portable DVD Player
Sep 11, 2011 | RCA DRC6318E Player
Jun 08, 2008 | RCA DRC627N Portable DVD Player
1,356 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: