Question about Apple Tablets & eReaders
If you've got a locked up iPad app or otherwise misbehaving iPad, and
want to reboot / reset your iPad, simply hold the sleep and home
buttons together until the iPad restarts.
You'll see the shutoff slider come up first, but just keep holding. The screen will go blank and the Apple logo will reappear as the iPad reboots.
Note: this does not reset any data on your iPad. This is just a restart, equivalent to rebooting your computer.
Posted on Aug 19, 2012
There are a lot of apps you can get for your valued iPad but how about an app which reads your SMS, email, or eBooks by a celebrity? Here are few apps that iPad developers must build with innovative features. Read more
Top iPad Apps That Must be Created
Posted on Nov 03, 2014
FOUND SEVERAL VIDEOS ON WWW.GOOGLE.COM.
Posted on Nov 10, 2014
The following can be done on ipad with iOS 8:
1. Press the home button( the round button on the front side of your ipad), to go to the home screen.
2. Find the Settings icon ( looks like gray clockwork gears) and tap on it to launch the Settings app.
3. After settings app is started try to find on the left side of the screen Passcode ( has a red lock icon near the text) and tap on it
4. In the passcode setting screen you can choose the type of passcode with the Simple passcode setting switched on or off ( simple means a 4 digit number, not simple means any character combination
5. By taping on Turn passcode on you can enter your passcode. Be carefull not to forget your passcode, otherwise you will not be able to use your ipad later.
Posted on Dec 06, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2017 | Apple Tablets & eReaders
Jun 29, 2015 | Apple iPad 2
Mar 09, 2015 | Apple - iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 64GB
Mar 01, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 16, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 15, 2015 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Nov 08, 2014 | Apple iPad 2 Wifi 16GB
Aug 18, 2014 | Apple iPad 2 LA tablet 64GB Wifi 3G
Jul 01, 2017 | Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi 3G 32 GB - iOS 5 1 GHz...
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!