Question about Miscellaneous

1 Answer

Hi my brother died with his child in an accident, he was a member of saccawu national provident fund and the child the only beneficiary who should claim ?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Miscellaneous Master
  • 10,732 Answers

You should ask the provident fund. FIXYA is a free internet service located in the United States of America with free volunteers from all over the world. FIXYA volunteers cannot give you proper legal advice and only give answers using their own opinions and research.
Contact numbers at the link below and address of offices in South Africa at the web link below at the bottom of this mesage. Click on it to see.

Head Office
The Braes, First Floor,
Moraine house
193 Bryanston Drive

P.O. Box 1850
Johannesburg, 2000

Town Office
Royal Place Room 69,
85 Eloff Street Cnr Kerk Street
Telephone: 011 463 5337FAX: 011 706 6243E-mail: [email protected]

Telephone: 011 333 0576E-mail: [email protected]

Posted on Apr 03, 2018


5 Suggested Answers


6ya staff

  • 2 Answers


Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Mister Danger

  • 5631 Answers

SOURCE: how do I activate beneficiary claim number PCH 15-23-02

Ask website's administrator or contact website. Fixya is a Q/A site and has no relationship of any kind with your unspecified beneficiary claim

Posted on Jun 02, 2015

magna buff

  • 3828 Answers

SOURCE: Can i check if my child has money on provident fund at protea coin security

if you have the account number

Posted on Apr 29, 2017

Testimonial: "My child was maintained by his father before he quits his job through court, now he was given money of his provide fund so my child was not given any money money"


  • 34129 Answers

SOURCE: i would like a phone number of Alexander Forbes i would like to claim my provident fund

so look it up like normal people do.

Posted on Jun 26, 2017


  • 34129 Answers

SOURCE: How do you claim your provident fund and can your employer claim your provident fund on the employees behalf?

since this is a repair help website nobody here has any idea about this.

Posted on Dec 18, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:


Let's make our IRAs (ac)count!

IRAs (Individual Retirement Account) can be very useful if well used. And very wasteful if not taken care of properly.
In order to make sure that your IRAs last longer, and benefit you and your family in the long run, make sure you take the right precautions.

Here are some useful tips:

1. Make sure to fill out the beneficiary designation form.
You may think that the will controls who will benefit from your IRA. Well, it doesn't. While this form does, and it must be filed with your bank.


The beneficiaries can include your spouse or partner, family members, charity or a trust to benefit family.

2. Be aware that whoever inherits your IRA, if it's not your spouse, will have to withdraw a minimum amount each year.
If it is your spouse who inherits, usually there will be less strict rules.

3. A good way to extend the life of an IRA is by stretching out its withdrawals. Both the owner of the account or the beneficiary can try to withdraw no more than the required minimum distributions from a regular or inherited IRA and this way let the money grow tax-deferred or, in case of Roth IRA, tax-free.

4. The younger the beneficiary is, the less he or she is obligated to take out each year. This way the stretch previously mentioned would last longer.

5. Be careful what a non-spouse does with your IRA.
A non-spousal heir cannot roll your money into his or her IRA. Therefore your IRA should be left intact and designed as Inherited IRA.
On the other hand, a spouse can choose if he or she wants to keep the IRA as "inherited" or roll it into his or her own IRA. The second option is usually better if the spouse is over the age of 59 and a half.

6. Don't name your estate as beneficiary.
This action, as well as in case of the loss of the beneficiary designation form or if you forget to name a beneficiary, would mean that all IRA funds will have to be withdrawn within five years of your death and, in case of traditional IRA, all taxes payed as the money comes out.

7. Name "contingent" beneficiaries.
Since you don't want your estate to inherit the IRA, it's advisable to name "contingent" beneficiaries. This way, if your primary beneficiary dies before you do, the contingent beneficiary can keep stretching out the life of your IRA.
For example is your primary beneficiary is your child and you name the contingent beneficiary your grandchild, if your child dies before you, your grandchild can still stretch out the life of your IRA.

8. By choosing a Roth IRA rather than a traditional one, you pay your taxes in advance but you relieve your heirs from this weight when their time comes to withdraw.
Also, with a Roth IRA, after the age of 70 and a half you are no longer obligated to withdraw an yearly amount. This way you can take out what you need when you need it, and let the rest sit in the account, growing.

Good luck!

on Sep 04, 2013 | Finance

1 Answer

My sister died in car accident in 2011 and my mom submitted all the necessary forms needed to road provident fund and still no responce what may be the cause

Hello, Lungile -

I am sorry for the passing away of your sister.

I hope I am correct in thinking your question is concerned with the South African Road Accident Fund. If my guess is correct,, a website intended for questions and and answers on how to go about REPAIRING THINGS, has no affiliation with that insurance fund.

I suggest you or your mother collect copies of all the paperwork and completed forms and all the information regarding your sister's fatal accident and speak with a person at the Road Accident Fund.

This is the link to the RAF Home page:

If you scroll to the bottom of that page, you will see the Call Centre telephone number. Make a telephone call during weekday office hours.

Best wishes.

May 20, 2018 | Government

1 Answer

How can i claim my dead fathers surplus from his provident fund?

cant unless you are executor of estate or listed as a beneficiary

Jun 01, 2017 | Family Law

1 Answer

Gud am,maam sir,ako po si rubelyn saludo momo asawa ko po si lorcidino barrios momo cia po ang member dito sa pag ibig fund.ang problem ko po ay namatay ang asawa ko tapos magclaim na sana ako d2 sa...

Kung kasal kayo ng asawa mo ikaw ang may karapatan mag claim sa pagibig fund ng asawa mo hindi kung sinomang kapatid yon...
Kung sakaling na-file na ang nasabing claim pede mong ipahold yon dahil ikaw ang may karapatan at di dapat prinocess ng processing officer na walang mang kaukulang pahintulot mo...kahit na hinid ikaw ang nilagay ng asawa mo na beneficiaries...may karapatan ka pa din sa nasabing benepisyo lalo't kung may anak kayo ng asawa mo
makipag-ugnayan ka sa isang abogado para mapahold niyo ang nasabing claimant at makasuhan ang processing officer na nagprocess sa nasabing claim without verifying the said documents

Sep 20, 2011 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

How to register to pagibigfund that will use to work for requirement purpose

The Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF), popularly known as Pag-Ibig Fund (Pagtutulungan sa Kinabukasan: Ikaw, Bangko, Industriya at Gobyerno) is to provide its members with adequate housing through an effective savings scheme. If you want to be a member of this government insurance you may go to your local Pag-Ibig office, because you can't apply for it online, it is not available up to this moment. You may use this link for you to check the nearest office in your area:
I hope I answered your question.
Thanks a lot!!

Aug 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Full form of GET

full for of GET is Guaranteed Education Tuition Program.
The Guaranteed Education Tuition Program, or GET Program, is a 529 savings plans administered by the U.S state of Washington for residents of the state. As with any 529 plan, account owners invest in the program on behalf of a beneficiary – typically the owner's child or grandchild – in order to prepay for expenses associated with the beneficiary attending a higher education institution.

May 15, 2010 | Yahoo Mail

1 Answer

Hi, my son died by accident. We would like to

Please report this information here so that we can memorialize this person’s account. Memorializing the account removes certain more sensitive information like status updates and restricts profile access to confirmed friends only. Please note that in order to protect the privacy of the deceased user, we cannot provide login information for the account to anyone. We do honor requests from close family members to close the account completely.

Mar 29, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

Not finding what you are looking for?
Miscellaneous Logo

Related Topics:

59 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Miscellaneous Experts

Rachael Newton
Rachael Newton

Level 1 Expert

7 Answers

Roger Goldberger
Roger Goldberger

Level 1 Expert

32 Answers

William Miller
William Miller

Level 3 Expert

9179 Answers

Are you a Miscellaneous Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides