- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I guess we have a BRICKED PSP here.
Well, if you got a PSP Board that can be recovered from bricking, try doing this;
1. Totally turn off your PSP by removing your battery and putting it back.
2. Press and Hold "R" button while switching your PSP on.
3. If Recovery Menu appears, click the recovery boot option.
If there is no Recovery Menu, your second option is to try Unbricking your PSP using PANDORA Battery and a Magic Memory Stick.
If you have the black PSP, the switch is located on the left side near the bottom.
If you have the white PSP, the switch is located at the top left.
Once the WLAN switch is on, you can search for any wireless internet connection and connect to it. If you have a router in your house, you should be just fine! If you have any questions, please ask! ^-^