Question about GE Medical
Repair company phone number :
Their youtube video on basic use:
How to Use the GE MAC 1200 ECG EKG Machine
Posted on Mar 29, 2018
I have manuals and all kinds of stuff for tech support. Let me know how I can help if you are still in need of help. [email protected] 800 989 4909. Jeff Watson
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
1. Switch on the recorder
2. Pull up the handle of the paper door and fold it out
3. Remove the cardboard from the top of the new pad and place the pad, including the cardboard backing at the bottom and with the arrow pointing towards the unit, into the paper compartment
4. Pull the top sheet out of the compartment and guide it around the guide roller
5. Holding the leading edge of the paper in place between the two markers on the recorder, close the paper door. Ensure that it locks into place on both sides.
- When inserting an already started Z-fold pad, the grid side must face up and the first fold must point the compartment.
(You can find more information at MAC 1200 Operator's Manual, there page 59.)
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
The password should be "system." Contact Discount Cardiology for the clips, ekg paper, and whatever other accessories you may need.
Posted on Oct 08, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2015 | Medical
Aug 11, 2013 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Healthcare Mac 1200...
Jun 06, 2012 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200...
Jun 06, 2012 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Healthcare Mac 1200...
Nov 15, 2011 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200...
Sep 27, 2011 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200...
Aug 07, 2011 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200...
Dec 08, 2010 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200...
685 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: