Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

My son owes back child support from when he was unemployed, he also has a credit card debt. He is asking me to help him pay these off but are they negotiable?

Posted by Janine LeStrange on


1 Answer

deton8 von Splosion

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Computers & ... Master
  • 3,340 Answers

I actually disagree: You should jump right in...!!

Your son is man enough o CREATE a child...

but still needs his MOMMY to ask about
negotiating how to Cheat his CREDITORS...
and chisel a lower price on his own CHILD'S

You want to support & encourage... REWARD
that behavior... really SMALL (despicable behavior)...

I'm not getting any feeling there's a PLAN HERE...

WHAT kind of worth and values are being instilled
in your SON'S baby...??

SMALL WONDER the super RICH are installing
private toll roads... Only they can afford...
(in our HOV lanes).

You should sit right down & fire off a note
to Dr. Phil (how's that working for you??)...

Carnac the Magnificent

Posted on Mar 23, 2018


5 Related Answers

Butch Mattern

  • 310 Answers

SOURCE: Restaurant pro express; upgraded to new computer.

You didn't say who the processor was. Many require a software program to interface with RPE that you need to install on new computer. Contact your processing company and they should point you in the right direction, if they want your business.

B Mattern
[email protected]
Please return and give me a favorable rating if this helps or is of value to you.

Posted on Jun 09, 2011


SOURCE: How do i pay for

when you signin on the paypal homepage go to profile & you'll see how to add a credit card & just follow the prompts

Posted on Sep 12, 2011


Brian Sullivan

  • 27725 Answers

SOURCE: Call Customer Service 1-8O5-465-751O For Help pay bill by credit card

Im not sure which country you live and the banking system regulations
you might be better of paying bills through a direct debit to avoid cash price penalties which banks charge for credit card payments
but to answer your question you should be able to pay bills by your credit card as long as you have a good credit rating (you might not need a rating at all)
hope this helps

Posted on Nov 29, 2011

Jeffrey McDaniel

  • 669 Answers

SOURCE: can,t earn credits thru trial pay invaled url help

Contact support for the game you are playing. There is normally a link on the page for contact us. There are so many games on facebook it will be impossible for any of use to tell you exactly what to do with out knowing what game, and even then the only thing we will be able to do is provide you with a link to the appropiate support for that game.

Posted on Feb 09, 2012


Nht Khoa Nguyn

  • 3 Answers

SOURCE: Hi, I have purchased an

Error code 70266 10537 We were not able to process your PayPal payment


Posted on Apr 26, 2014

Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I owe the fees for 2016. how can i pay it.

wrong site this is fixya not nfsas or funda need to notify them

Sep 08, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

2 Answers

How do i change credit card no?

Remember that changing your credit card number is the same as getting a new credit card account. This does not alter your credit history. This will not raise your credit score. This will not relieve you of your debts. Your old account stays open until it is paid.
The ONLY way to change your credit card number is to get a new credit card account.
IF you wish to use the same finance company, you ask them to close the account first and start a new account.
It would be easier to apply for a different card (If you have a VISA with Chase, you could apply for a VISA with Capitol One or a MasterCard with CitiBank or even a MasterCard with Sears.)
Once you are approved for a new card (and it arrives) THEN close the account with your old card. You close the old account by paying the debt and then requesting the account to be closed.

Jun 19, 2017 | Computers & Internet

2 Answers

I got behind on my payments and cannot afford to pay a lump sum. what can i do to pay a lesser installment

Call whoever you owe the money too, and tell them your situation. Ask them for help.

Dec 13, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies

1 Answer

My telephone service were cut off in April account no 339901553055but at the end of May I still received a account of R456.60 how does this happen my tel no is 0227361509 my I'd no is 5212295052084

Did you cancel the services or did you fail to pay the bill and the phone services were disconnected ?
Your phone service would be provided as credit. You use the phone and accrue a debt for its use. If you did not pay this debt and the phone service was disconnected on you you still owe the debt. You may also be still being charged for line rental , phone equipment rental or a continuing service fee.
I suggest you contact the accounts department of the phone company and try to sort out the bill and to find out what your billing account situation is.

Some phone companies bills that are not paid or sorted out can affect your credit record / rating , so it would be of some urgency that you sort out the situation with your phone network provider before it gets worse and affects your credit rating.

Jun 08, 2016 | Lands Phones

2 Answers

Should I take out a student loan from a bank or a credit union?

You should shop for the best interest rate and pick the bank or credit union with the best rate. Oh, PLEASE be sure to get a degree in college in a field that has a HIGH rate of hiring students after graduation. Or you will just have the debt, the degree, and no job (or way of paying back the loan)
The interest rate on your loan is the percentage of the principal, or overall loan amount, that you'll have to pay back to the lender on top of the principal.
This is calculated many times over the life of your loan on the total amount you owe, including the interest and fees. That's why you won't owe only $10,600 after taking out a $10,000 loan with a 6% interest rate. According to this federal repayment estimator, you'll actually be on the hook for $13,332 on a standard 10-year payment plan. That's why even a slightly lower interest rate can save you a lot of money in the long run.

Apr 25, 2016 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Consumer complaints

You will need to prove to the credit reporting agency/agencys who is listing the debt that it was paid in full. You also can contact the party reporting the bad debt and ask that they voluntarily remove the report of the bad debt. Once again, you will likely have to prove to them the debt was paid.

Oct 29, 2013 | Health & Beauty

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

122 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Muntejaya Ginting
Muntejaya Ginting

Level 3 Expert

10422 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85239 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18596 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides