Question about Motorola Radio Communications
ACTIVATING THE BLUETOOTH
You must activate the Bluetooth feature of your phone to be able to establish a Bluetooth connection
between your phone and your SuperTooth kit as well as with other Bluetooth devices.
Press Menu > Settings > Bluetooth > Activation > On.
Press Back as many times as needed to return to standby mode.
PAIRING TO THE CELLULAR PHONE (Not possible while charging the SuperTooth)
Pairing will create a link or connection between the two Bluetooth devices - the SuperTooth kit and your phone.
1. Bring the cellular phone at about 20 cm from the SuperTooth.
2. Turn off the SuperTooth and wait for about 4 seconds.
3. While pressing the Answer Button, turn ON the SuperTooth by sliding the Power Switch to the right. Keep the Answer Button pressed for approximately 10 seconds until you hear a distinctive tone and the Bluetooth indicator LED changes from blinking blue to alternately blinking of red and blue. The SuperTooth is now in pairing mode.
4. While the SuperTooth is at pairing mode, access the Bluetooth menu of your phone. Press Menu > Settings > Bluetooth > My devices > Search new device. The phone will then search for pairable devices until it displays them in the list.
5. Highlight SuperTooth then press Select.
6. Enter PIN “0000” then press Ok. (Wait until “Paired with …“ and “Connected” will be shown briefly.)
7. Press Back as many times as needed to return to standby mode. Pairing is successful if the alternating red/blue lights of Bluetooth Indicator stops and then change to plain blinking blue. Normally, the phone would also show briefly on its display if it’s already paired and connected to SuperTooth or if pairing with it failed.
The SuperTooth kit is now ready to use.
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
Try power cycling the phone. Turn the Nokia off, wait 10 seconds, then turn back on and try again. It really does help sometimes. Let us know if this doesn't help.
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
I have had this problem too. Here is what worked for me.
1) With the Motorola H500 OFF, press and hold the talk key until you see a steady, non-blinking blue light.
2) Keeping that button pressed, turn on the bluetooth on the samsung eternity.
3) It should now find the H500, click on it and select connect.
4) Put in a pass key (I just put in 0000) and your done.
Posted on Oct 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
Mar 06, 2009 | Cell Phones
Feb 28, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
Nov 15, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
Aug 01, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H500 Headset
Apr 29, 2008 | Samsung UpStage SPH-m620 Cellular Phone
Nov 07, 2007 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!