Question about BenQ Televison & Video
If you don't have a code you can do these steps to get your universal remote working with pretty much any tv:
1.) Turn your TV on. Then on your remote press the set button, it's the small gray button above the green button that says TV.
2.) Press the TV button. There should be a red light to the right of the SET button. This means that your remote is ready for the TV code.
3.) To find the TV code, press the + or - on your remote. This is located above the orange buttons. Once the volume on your TV goes up or down, stop pressing the + or - button.
4.) Then press the SET button again to set that code for your TV.
If the above steps do not work, keep trying. It will work! ;)
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
I could not find the code, but here is a solution that should work. Please give me good rating
1. Manually switch on the TV set, and aim the remote control at the TV set, as shown in the figure:
2. Hold the "SET" key until the indicator light illuminates.
3. Repeat to press the "VOLUME +" key and see whether a volume symbol appears on the TV screen.
4. Upon appearance of the volume symbol, press the "SET" key immediately, and then the
indicator light goes out.Setting is finished.
5. Test whether the keys on the remote control function well; If keying does not work, reset from Step 2.
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2016 | Televison & Video
Oct 17, 2015 | Universal Televison & Video
May 17, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 06, 2013 | Televison & Video
Oct 15, 2009 | Toshiba MR120 Remote Control
Jan 31, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 30, 2008 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: