Question about Hisense 55 2160p LED Ultra HDTV Class 4K Smart TV WiFi Television 55T880UW
The problem is to do with the TV's cache. I do not know why, but after you go to System and empty the cache, restart the TV, everything will work. I suspect the cache is too small
Posted on Jan 03, 2019
HI! I bliv u are having some issue setting up ur router.. I will be more than glad to assist u. here are the steps u need to do:
1. press the reset button on the back of the router for 20sec..while pressing the reset button, unplug the power plug and after 2secs while pressing the reset button plug it back in and press for 30secs after that unplug the router for 15secs then plug it back in..once all the lights are solid and ok
2. connect the ethernet cable to port1 of the router and the other end to the lan port of your computer..
3. pull up ur browser then type at the url:192.168.1.1.or 192.168.0.1 or u can check the routers default gateway by right clicking the network icon on the lower right of your task bar and click on status and it will show the ip address of the computer, subnetmask and default gateway, the default gateway is the routers ip address, once u type in to the url, it will ask u the username and password, by default the username is admin and the password is 1234 or just leave it blank
4. it will show the setup page of the router. u can set the router on the specific internet setup that u have.
a. if ur isp is a cable company, normaly u need to do a mac clone on the router setup page by cloning the computer that is reg to the cable company, how to determine it. ex. the computer that is reg to the cable company is a desktop or laptop, if this computer is connected to the modem directly and u can access internet.
b. once u determined it u need to connect this computer directly to the router and do a mac clone and set ur internet settings to auto-dhcp..then save the settings and after that, unplug to the power of the modem and router, plug in 1st the power of the modem then once all lights lit, plug in the router, then once all lights lit, try to pull up a browser that ur computer is connected directly to the router.. ur cable connection shud be, cable from the modem will go to the WAN port of the router and connect ethernet cable on port1 going to the lan port of the computer..once u can access the internet, u can now access again the setup page of the router by typing at the url:192.168.1.1 and u can setup the wireless settings, u need to create a ssid or wireless name and a security..
5. If ur isp is a dsl normaly they give u a username and password to connect to the internet, ur settings on the router should be PPPoe
6. If ur isp gives u a static ip address settings, u need to set the router to isp setup.
a. how to check the isp of the isp given to u..
1. click on start
3. type cmd
4. it will show a dos prompt
5. from the dos prompt type ipconfig/all
6. it will list the ip address, subnet, default gateway, dns server
this settings should be type in to the settings on the router for static ip addressing..
if you have any querry pls feel free to get in touch.. good luck
Posted on Aug 29, 2009
I have a 1999 Alero, and yes it is under the hood in a black fuse box, slot 34, 20 amp.
Posted on Oct 17, 2015
Could be a corrupt Wi-Fi receiver module, before you rip it apart if it’s not under warranty.
Buy an external USB Wi-Fi adapter and insert it into the TV see if that resolves the issue.
Unless your an electronic geek or you have the electrical diagram you really won’t know what the WiFi unit looks like or if it’s even a detachable board. It maybe built into the entire circuit.
Posted on Dec 14, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: