Question about Best Computers & Internet
You can either purchase an external dvd/cd-rom, or, if you have access to another pc that has a optical drive, insert the disk and copy the files to a USB drive and install directly from it.
Posted on Feb 03, 2018
You can right-click on the program's setup.exe, select properties, then compatibility and set it to windows XP
then try to install it again
Posted on Dec 15, 2007
SOURCE: Nova Photo explosion Deluxe
Hi there, This fix worked for me and I was having the same problem. Hope it works for you.
If you are on Windows XP, this can normally be resolved by setting the compatibility mode for Photo Explosion to Windows 98. You can do this by following these steps:
1) Click on the Start button.
2) Click on the My Computer. This should open a window titled My Computer.
3) Double-click on the C: drive.
4) If the information is hidden, there is normally an option to show the hidden files/folders. You will need to select this option.
5) Double-click on the Program Files folder.
6) If the information is hidden, there is normally an option to show the hidden files/folders. You will need to select this option.
7) Double-click on the Nova Development folder.
8) Double-click on the Photo Explosion folder.
9) Right-click on IPE40 icon, which looks like a camera.
10) Select the Properties option from the bottom of the pop-up menu.
11) Click on the Compatibility tab.
12) Put a check in the check-box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for".
13) From the drop-down list, chose "Windows 98 / Windows Me".
14) Click on the OK button.
15) Reboot your computer.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
I am still not sure if they have a fix for Windows 7. I know they have brought out a version 4 which does work with Win7 but here is a link to the upgrade drivers they do have
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | Nova Development 727298413274 Photo...
Dec 15, 2007 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Feb 15, 2011 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Jun 30, 2010 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Apr 17, 2010 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Mar 05, 2010 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Nov 30, 2008 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Oct 13, 2008 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
477 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: