Question about HP LaserJet Office Equipment & Supplies
SOURCE: scanner error 12 on hp
When the lid or door of an HP Laser Jet printer isn't properly closed, the printer's display will read "Error 12." You can usually correct an "Error 12" by closing the printer's door securely -- a process which may require that you first fix the orientation of a toner cartridge so that the door can close. In some instances, an "Error 12" appears due to some other issue, such as a missing toner cartridge or a defective paper-feeding component.
Posted on Apr 22, 2011
Here is the Driver and Software download page for your HP Laser Jet M1005 at hp.com:
1. After you click on the link above, select the language for your printer driver from the drop down menu.
2. Select the version of Windows 7 you have. (either 32- bit or 64-bit)
3. Save the file to a new folder on your desktop. (It will be easy to locate after downloading it)
4. I would also download the Windows 7 Print Driver - Installation Instructions save it to the folder on your desktop and read it before you install the printer driver.
Posted on Apr 25, 2011
SOURCE: how i can change language
The way was hidden somewhere in the HP solution center:
1. Press the cancel and power buttons at the same time, while the printer is on.
2. Press the blue, green and gray buttons (in this order)
3. Change the menu options with grey button until you get to the "Resets" menu.
4. Press OK. "Country and Language reset" displays.
5. Press and hold OK for approx 2 seconds, then release. The printer will turn off.
6. Start the printer again - it should ask you to select language.
Posted on Jul 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2017 | HP LaserJet M1005 Printer
Nov 15, 2012 | HP LaserJet M1005 Printer
Jul 23, 2011 | HP LaserJet M1005 All-In-One Printer
Jul 12, 2011 | HP LaserJet M1005 All-In-One Printer
Jul 06, 2011 | HP LaserJet M1005 Printer
Apr 25, 2011 | HP LaserJet M1005 All-In-One Printer
May 20, 2010 | HP LaserJet M1005 Printer
Jan 18, 2010 | HP LaserJet M1005 Printer
Sep 10, 2009 | HP LaserJet M1005 Printer
Dec 30, 2020 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
306 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: