Question about Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
SOURCE: I have a casio kl-60
to reset memory
1. Make sure that label printer is off
2. While holding down the PRINT and ESC keys, press ON?OFF to power on.
3. KEEPING PRINT and ESC held down, release the ON?OFF key only.
4. Release PRINT and ESC keys.
5. Press SET to initialize the Label Printer or ESC to Abort
Posted on Aug 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2017 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 03, 2010 | Casio EZ Label Printer
Jul 27, 2010 | Casio EZ Label Printer
Jun 03, 2010 | Casio KL60SR Label Printer
Sep 27, 2009 | Casio EZ Label Printer
Jun 09, 2009 | Casio EZ Label Printer
Jan 02, 2009 | Casio EZ Label Printer
Aug 14, 2008 | Casio Computers & Internet
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!