Question about Fisher Washing Machines
The Fisher Pakel part number is 212663. So far Google, eBay & Amazon searches haven't yielded much help.
Take the motor to any HVAC supply house. They will be able to cross reference the motor for you with the frame number. Grainger will be able to get it also but they are expensive
Posted on Jan 12, 2018
SOURCE: JVC mini dv GR-D820E
i have bought the same camera and did not get any English manuel with it.
i^m lucky that i understand German but that dosen^t help as i still can^t connect my camera to my laptop even with the sugessted DV cable.
i am now thinking about bringing it back to the retailer as even by JVC.com this camera is not in the product list.
Posted on Oct 27, 2008
Hi, welcome to FIx Ya...
1. Unplug machine.
2. Slide drawer open, remove two pegs that secure front panel to drawer (one on each side of drawer)
3. Slide front panel down and out, remove green ground wire.
4. Depress tabs that hold bottom plastic cover on bottom of drawer and remove entire cover, being careful not to break the tabs.
5. Disconnect tan water fill hose from rinse dispenser.
6. Disconnect two wire harnessess at control board.
7. DIsconnect drain hose from pump base. (might want to put a pan underneath to catch water)
8. Depress tabs on hose/harness coupler at bottom rear of drawer and dis-engage the coupler.
9. Lift drawer off slides.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
I just did this same repair...same part number as above (Part #211696 "Electronic Oven Control, Double).
to install you have to remove two screws on the top of the display section of the oven, as well as several screws on the bottom of it, and the screws holding the close pin/temperature probe socket.
Then you can pull off the whole top section (slowly) and remove the two connectors to the existing control unit.
Then release the ribbon cable connected to the control unit on the inside of the top section (press the two small pins inward and slide up the small front section of the black socket to release the ribbon connector.
Unscrew the old control panel, screw in the new one, connect the ribbon, and then reverse removal steps. Easy!
Posted on Jan 21, 2010
I have a Fisher & Paykel GW609AU Smartdrive Excellence 6.5 Washing Machine that would start then stop then start then stop a few more times before eventually beeping.
I fixed it by bypassing(joined the white and yellow wire) the trip out switch which is located under the control module(one screw to remove).Now it Works.
Posted on Feb 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!