Question about Tablets & eReaders
Check the connector from board to laser unit which is open for which it shows no disc. The lens is under the CD or DVD case.
Posted on Dec 05, 2017
Try to fine out what is defect the charger, the cable, or the tablet, by testing other cable, charger and tablet. not all 3 the same time, but one at the time.
Posted on Jul 13, 2014
I'm afraid, till you have another screen it wont work correct again. Goto a phone / tablet repair stop and ask them what it will cost you if they replace the screen. If you like the price they are asking, use their service. If it is to expansive, start saving for a new tablet. and perhaps a screen protector too?
Posted on Oct 31, 2014
Whilst I am not familiar with the brand of tablet you have, please be warned that it is in a dangerous condition. The "silver pouch" you mention is the Lithium battery that powers the tablet, and the fact that it is swollen means it is faulty and could rupture (split open) anytime. The danger here is that the Lithium inside the battery will ignite in a very hot flame if it comes into contact with air, which it obviously will if the battery splits open. Do not store the tablet inside your home until the battery has been replaced. My advice would be to unplug and remove the battery if it is plugged into the mainboard of the tablet, place it inside a fire resistant container, and take it to your nearest battery disposal location. Then you can most probably source a replacement battery either on eBay or from the store where you purchased the tablet. If the battery is soldered in place and you do not have the tools or expertise to remove it, then I'd advise that you call a local PC or cellphone repair company and see if they are willing to remove and replace the battery for you. If they are, take the tablet to them (in a metal bucket or similar, just in case the battery fails). The swelling of the battery's casing is the result of gasses being generated inside the battery, and indicate that it may be in a very dangerous condition, so I stress again, it is a potential fire hazard and should not be kept it inside a building unless it's in a fire retardant location.
Posted on Jan 03, 2015
These companies do not make returns for cheap tablets easy ,lessons learned .
Posted on Oct 07, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!