Question about LG Cell Phones
UGH I had such a hard time with this, because it isn't clearly explained.
So here is a solution that should work (it worked for me!):
1. Go to Settings, Bluetooth, and Go to the "Paired Device" menu and leave it open.When it asks to turn BT on, you can do so.
2. This is the part here that screws everyone up. Take the headset and press and hold the multifunction button. KEEP IT HELD DOWN! The light should turn on and stay on. While you are holding it, open the microphone. The light should have been on while you were doing this and still be on. If it didn't stay on the whole way try again from when the mic is closed.
3. Remember the "paired device" menu? Select "New" and it will auto search for the headset.
4. It should be found quickly. The headset (that you should still be holding down but with mic open) will blink, then your phone will ask if you want to pair with Motorola HS850. Say ok, then it will ask for passcode 0000.
5. The headset will blink and the phone will say it was successful, and ask if you want it to be turned on. Say yes and make a test call. It should be fine from there.
Hope it helps!
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
the bluetooth of iphone is not compatible with this.get the bluetooth application installed from itunes store to maki it compatible.
Posted on Dec 04, 2009
SOURCE: How do I pair it
pair with what?If you want to pair it with a computer you need to install lg pc suite with a cd that came with your phone.
If pc suite is unable to recognise your phone then this should work
here's a small tutorial for working with LG PC Suite. hope this works.
1. Download LG PC Suite III from here http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/swdata...eIII_Setup.exe or here AT&T LG Arena KM900 PC Suite Software Download ' AT&T Cell Phones ' Blog about att phones.
2. Install it. You need to have the LG K990 driver installed. Not sure if PC Suite III comes with one though.
At this point i was unable to do anything with my KU990 (even if it was connected, PC Suite wasn't allowing me to do anything - asking to check the USB...) If you don't have any problem like this skip to step 4.
3. Go to the folder where PC Suite is installed. Example: C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite III then go into the folder "res", open the file "PhoneInfo.ini" and add the line "KU990=Sync,Contact,Contents,Message,Backup,Music,A AS,Java,ITK,VP,AutoRun" (without that space between A and AS - don't know but the forum doesn't let me write it together) right after the 3 similar ones (under [Phone]). Save the file.
Posted on May 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2016 | LG Cell Phones
Feb 03, 2016 | LG VS415PP Optimus Zone 2 Prepaid...
May 01, 2012 | Cell Phones
Sep 02, 2011 | LG Optimus 7 E900 (16 GB) Smartphone
Mar 01, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
Jan 10, 2011 | LG Xenon GR500 Cell Phone
Jan 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 31, 2008 | OEM Systems Bluetooth Headsets - Model...
231 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!