Question about UTStarcom Cell Phones
Need to know where SIM card is on a UTStarcom cdm7176
That phone doesnt use sim cards. In the U.S., there are two different cellular technologies: CDMA and GSM (most of the rest of the world uses GSM). Up until 4G-LTE came along, CDMA phones didnt use sim cards. The cdm7176 is an older CDMA phone and thus doesn't have a sim slot.
Posted on Oct 17, 2017
SOURCE: Razr V3: Subsidy unlock code?
Download this unlocker. Unzip it somewhere you will remember.
1) Turn Off your phone
2) plug your phone to the PC using your mini usb cable
3) put your phone on the flash mode *,#,and power button
4) open the software
5) click on connect RFone
6) click yes
when it say done it is unlocked
This info is in motodude sig just find a post by him and you will find many links that are usefull for motorola phones.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
1. Start the install process as normal, you will get to the section that asks you to plug in the um100c.
Windows will not automatically install these drivers for you.
2. Leave the setup program running and open up Device Manager
3. Find UTStarcom UM100C under unknown devices.
4. Manually search for the driver in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cricket\QuickLink Mobile\System\driver".
After it installs there will be two more unknown devices in Device Manager. Repeat the manual driver lookup in the same location to install them.
5. After that go back to the setup program, you should now be able to click on Next to finish it.
Posted on Jan 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2017 | UTStarcom Cell Phones
Aug 29, 2015 | Cell Phones
May 17, 2011 | UTStarcom Cell Phones
Feb 25, 2010 | UTStarcom Blitz Cell Phone
Jan 18, 2010 | UTStarcom CDM7025 Cellular Phone
Nov 20, 2009 | UTStarcom CDM-105 Cellular Phone
Jun 28, 2009 | UTStarcom CDM7025 Cellular Phone
Apr 16, 2009 | UTStarcom CDM7025 Cellular Phone
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!