Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
To recover deleted/lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod, you can use iOS Data Recovery to recover data from iOS Device, iTunes Backup file and iCloud backup file.
How to Recover Lost iPhone Data with iPhone Data Recovery
Posted on Aug 27, 2018
You can Download ZOOK Data Recovery Software to recover deleted data from various items. The tool offers to recover unlimited data from various devices such as hard disk, hard drive, pen drive, SD card, etc. Anyone can easily perform data recovery even after formatting, deleted items from recycle bin, partition recovery, etc. It enables user to retrieve back all their lost data. It has also provides an Advance Search option to search specific deleted files. To test the utility, users have choice to choose FREE Trial, which allows you to preview all deleted files.
Explore More:- https://download.cnet.com/Zook-Data-Recovery-Wizard/3000-2248_4-78360503.html
Posted on May 21, 2020
Typical data loss occurs either due to physical damage or logical damage. In the case of the prior scenario, device damage can be irreversible, and therefore you are required to seek help from professionals immediately. In the latter case, you can retrieve data via recovery software; however, the risk of overwriting your internal drive stays there.
The best you can do is get in touch with a professional data recovery company that offers expert data recovery services.
I got this info from https://teradrive.ca/articles/diy-data.html
Posted on Apr 28, 2020
This issue can be divided into two different situations. One is you forgot your iPhone password. The other is you can access to the device without boundaries. Then follow below steps to reach your aim.
If you haven't got your iPhone backed up previously, don't worry, our super and professional data recovery software - Leawo iOS Data Recovery will help you a lot in recovering data from your locked iPhone.
1. Launch Leawo iOS data recovery on computer and connect your device to the computer, choose the fist selection "Recover from iOS device" from the main interface of the software.
2. Your device will be displayed in the device list on the bottom, then choose your own device model and click on the "Start" button.
3. After that, the scanning process will begin.
4. Once the scanning process is completed, all the data of your device can be seen on the left sidebar. The specific content of the data will be listed on the right part of the software.
5. Check the data you want to recover and click on the "Recover" button.
6. Then you will see a pop-up window which requires you to choose a target folder for saving the recovered data on your computer. By clicking on the "Open" button, you can choose the output directory for the recovered files, or you can check the option " Automatically open the output folder after finishing recover" to enable the output folder to open itself. Finally, click on the button "Go" to begin to recover the data of your device on your computer.
For more methods, check: How to Recover Data from Locked iPhone
Posted on Jun 14, 2019
No matter what kinds of situation you have encountered now, then you'll need Mobikin Doctor for iOS to help you get back the deleted, lost data on iPhone completely. The program supports up to 10 types of files like contacts, SMS, call history, voice memos, notes, photos, etc., so that you can use one tool to recover all lost data on your Mac or PC easily.
Posted on Dec 29, 2018
Do you have the iTunes backup or iCloud backup? Generally, you can recover the deleted data from the backups.
If you don't have the backup file, you can use ApowerRescue to directly recover the lost data from your iPhone or iPad. Here are the steps you can refer to: https://www.apowersoft.com/iphone-data-recovery
1. Install the software on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.
3. Select the files you want to recover and click "Start Scan".
4. Check your lost files and click "Recover to computer".
Posted on Dec 29, 2018
Pro iOS Data Recovery tool helps us recover deleted and lost data from iPhone. With its help, all deleted and lost data will be scanned out and recovered to computer via usb cable. https://www.coolmuster.com/ios-recovery/recover-data-from-iphone-x-8.html
Posted on Feb 07, 2018
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2017 | Cell Phones
Nov 11, 2015 | Apple iPad Mini
Aug 22, 2015 | Apple iPhone 5c
Apr 23, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Dec 03, 2013 | Apple iPhone 3G
Firstly you have to plug your iPad into Computer and open a iTunes .
After that you can locate a iPad on the left side of the screen and click to the "device" menu .
Then right click on the name of iPad and click to the recover files and select a summary option which is inside a dialog box .
After that place a check mark next to the "Encrypt iPad Backup".
Now you have to enter a password and click to the set Password.
Then plug your iPad into Computer and choose a 'edit" option.
Now you can recover deleted message from Apple iPad.
Oct 15, 2012 | nFinity QuickVoice® Recorder
Jan 25, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jan 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
229 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!