Question about Advance Audio Players & Recorders
Hi masbarn - I could try and walk you through it but I've always believed it's better if someone has the manual with the pictures. The link below is for the T311. It supposedly is the same manual you need. If not let me know. If this solves your problem PLEASE rate this as fixed. If you need more help just add a comment and I'll be happy to assist you further. Thanks.
Posted on Jul 31, 2008
Just press "Cancel" once and then press the "Wake Mode" button until the selector light cycles through the the music or tone modes...and then disappears.
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Usually answered in minutes!